Anti-Block Bubble Plow

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Now what I mean by the title is that this would be a bubble that would be able to push blocks across the ground like the plows, but without missing any due to dips in the terrain and it would keep them from getting stuck underneath your tech or being pulled up in the way of your weapons.

I think this would work perfect with the magnets while trying to clean up after battle. The bubble pushes the fallen blocks out of your techs way and then they could be picked up by rear mounted magnets.
One thing about the magnets that I would change would be there ability to attract blocks from directions that are blocked by the base of the magnet. Hawkeye would be a different case due to it's design, but it think it too would function with the techs and blocks better it there was one round side that was a designated base plate that would not attract anything.

I usually put my magnets on the back of my techs with them facing back so that they shouldn't mess with my weapons. With this setup I thought that I should have to drive past the fallen blocks before the magnet can have an effect on them. Not so much.
The only thing that would make this even better would be if the mobile SCU could pull blocks from the magnets while they are on the same tech.

I got a bit off topic there, but the main suggestion here is a Anti Block Bubble Plow for keeping lose blocks from getting stuck in your tech. I should have typed that first :)

Also it would make sense if it used battery power to operate.
Let me know what you think below.

Have a good one [8D)

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Now what I mean by the title is that this would be a bubble that would be able to push blocks across the ground like the plows, but without missing any due to dips in the terrain and it would keep them from getting stuck underneath your tech or being pulled up in the way of your weapons.

I think this would work perfect with the magnets while trying to clean up after battle. The bubble pushes the fallen blocks out of your techs way and then they could be picked up by rear mounted magnets.
One thing about the magnets that I would change would be there ability to attract blocks from directions that are blocked by the base of the magnet. Hawkeye would be a different case due to it's design, but it think it too would function with the techs and blocks better it there was one round side that was a designated base plate that would not attract anything.

I usually put my magnets on the back of my techs with them facing back so that they shouldn't mess with my weapons. With this setup I thought that I should have to drive past the fallen blocks before the magnet can have an effect on them. Not so much.
The only thing that would make this even better would be if the mobile SCU could pull blocks from the magnets while they are on the same tech.

I got a bit off topic there, but the main suggestion here is a Anti Block Bubble Plow for keeping lose blocks from getting stuck in your tech. I should have typed that first :)

Also it would make sense if it used battery power to operate.
Let me know what you think below.

Have a good one [8D)
HEY! THIS IS GREAT!!! Nice one Reaper!

Reactions: reaperx1