Anti Air Nerf

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lyons, May 13, 2018.

1. Lyons

Lyons Well-Known Member

Hey the new flak cannon is awesome but if it hits you then you are dead. I got hit once and it flipped my whole plane over and I crashed. Can we maybe make it so it doesn't hit so hard or make it so I doesn't do any knockback.

JimmyBlether likes this.
  2. WhitePaw2002

WhitePaw2002 Modding Husky
    Modder

The knockback is crucial for this kind of anti-air cannon. A nerf could help in certain areas, especially where there could be anti-air spam, but I think it should be approached a different way. Such as averaging effects of multiple hits or making them less effective if moving with a similar velocity to the projectile.

3. Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels S H I N Y Mad Scientist

Isn't it more like teleportation than knockback?

4. Lord Zarnox

Lord Zarnox Founder of the IFTTES

Maybe just severely reduce the knockback. One of these things on a tech should be more like having a deterrent, rather than a full on no fly zone weapon, while dedicated anti air techs (or just sufficiently large ones) that use multiple AA guns should be capable of knockback more similar to what they have now, if they all hit their target at once.

Personally, I never got around to using these before my computer stopped working properly, but I'm still putting this option out there, just in case.

{insert_name_here} likes this.
  5. Lyons

Lyons Well-Known Member

Flak cannons don't throw the airplane halfway across the world

6. Benbacon

Benbacon Well-Known Member

It would be cool is there was an option for the AA cannon so you could choose whether you wanted to create knockback, do damage, or a little bit of both

Soviet_Samuelson likes this.