Another "kingdom": United Earth Space Operations (UESO)

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Get creative instead of spamming megatons everywhere.
Good reasons for using that building style:
Well, Megatons fit really nicely on GEO Corp blocks, because they are of the same size attachment size.
2x2x2 to 2x2x2 fits real snug, not to mention that it casual viewer may have thought the Megaton could have been intended for GEO Corp back when the massive cannon was still in R&D.

The GSO Megaton and GEO Corp blocks make a great pair.:D
(Now to wait for 3x3x3 blocks!)

While I do find the Megaton on GEO Corp a very convenient and nice-looking building style, personally I prefer overcomplicated designs that are almost guaranteed to use many different corp blocks over the Megaton-GEO setup.
screen2.png
screen41.png

A messy mix of different corp blocks that all achieve the same goal: Making a Tech fly with a specific lift system.;)

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Get creative instead of spamming megatons everywhere.
Megaton Spam is brutish, true. But knowing this, I make up for it in the Tech's general silhouette/geometry and excellent all-terrain capabilities like @QuackDuck said. I try to avoid haphazard designs like Megaton Pyramids - they don't offer armor in the event of a battery shortage.

Plus, my Techs are always campaign-tested. If it can't climb mountains, the buyer gets a full refund. ;)

@The Grand Teki sure, why not :)

Last edited:

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
@The Grand Teki
Until I make my own kingdom (which I do plan to do, feel free to criticise this decision), I would like to join the UESO, potentially as a scout craft engineer. Have a look at my recent ComCore submission to see some examples.

@The Grand Teki
Until I make my own kingdom (which I do plan to do, feel free to criticise this decision), I would like to join the UESO, potentially as a scout craft engineer. Have a look at my recent ComCore submission to see some examples.
Oh my gawwwwwwd!!1!1!1!1!1! There's already tons more people planning to make another kingdoooooom!!!1!1!1!11

The Grand Teki

@The Grand Teki
yey a follower i cri in hapinus
You're hired! Do you need anything to assist in your (already lit) engineering skills?

@Baconus_Yum? Can you give a banner for him please?

Last edited:

ZenithEevee

Procrastinator of the New World Order
Oh my gawwwwwwd!!1!1!1!1!1! There's already tons more people planning to make another kingdoooooom!!!1!1!1!11
Hmm..

Just saying, Didn't you throw shade at the Lemon kingdom because they were against new kingdoms breaking through?

*I mean.. Let me just find it...*

Ah, Yes

Wait, the Lemon Kingdom had the power to shoot down new kingdoms made back then? I thought we all had equal rights with kingdoms!
Also, When you say "Tons", I've only seen myself and the person you just quoted.. Then again, Cloudflare is distastefully swaying me away from searching further.

Hmm..

Just saying, Didn't you throw shade at the Lemon kingdom because they were against new kingdoms breaking through?

*I mean.. Let me just find it...*

Ah, Yes

Also, When you say "Tons", I've only seen myself and the person you just quoted.. Then again, Cloudflare is distastefully swaying me away from searching further.
The Lemons USED to shoot down new kingdoms. Also, tons means like 2+ in these forums.

ZenithEevee

Procrastinator of the New World Order
The Lemons USED to shoot down new kingdoms. Also, tons means like 2+ in these forums.
My general point is that in general you're showing the same "Hostility" you looked down, Which leads to a hypcritical view, And generally the fact i've yet to see anyone else actually show their view, Which generally brings the view that so far, The only one actually against new kingdoms is you, And either everyone else doesn't care, Agrees that new kingdoms would be nice, Or just dont wanna voice their opinions because they may come off as "Rude". (Besides quackduck, who posted as i was typing this up)

That out of the way, Probably not the best thread to do this rant on

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
@The Grand Teki
yey a follower i cri in hapinus
You're hired! Do you need anything to assist in your (already lit) engineering skills?

@Baconus_Yum? Can you give a banner for him please?
I am almost 100% sure that only the devs can give people banners, maybe @saiwun could help here?
@saiwun banner please?

EDIT: Damn, you were on just a few minutes ago.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Also, just made this tiny scout bike a while ago.
The XR Recon Motorcycle can reach speeds of up to 80 mph on flat ground while travelling straight, and its slim profile helps it to fit between possible obstructions such as trees or rocks. In the event that it takes damage from collision, or is attacked, its small shield and repair bubble will be able to fix it up quickly, however, this thing is not well suited to combat, and those are only there as a minimum safety feature.
XR Recon Motorcycle.png

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
As far as I know, mine would be quite different to the existing kingdoms, as it wouldn't function as much like a faction, but rather, more like a corporation crossed with a service provider. We would function as traders and transporters between kingdoms, and supply resources in times of need to loyal customers, regardless of kingdom. We would never take sides during wars, and while profit is an objective, consumer satisfaction is more valuable for maintaining a successful business.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
supply resources in times of need to loyal customers, regardless of kingdom.
Here's the catch: Most known kingdoms don't want to use limited resource counts (this excludes TAC to some slight degree) and instead go for "unlimited budgets," meaning that they cheese the resources.
Unfortunately your idea has some issues...

Regardless, you can carry on, but don't expect all of the kingdoms to play along properly.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Here's the catch: Most known kingdoms don't want to use limited resource counts (this excludes TAC to some slight degree) and instead go for "unlimited budgets," meaning that they cheese the resources.
Unfortunately your idea has some issues...
Eh, it wouldn't be right if there weren't any issues.
Regardless, you can carry on, but don't expect all of the kingdoms to play along properly.
Wouldn't be fun if they did.