Another "kingdom": United Earth Space Operations (UESO)

Sir Metaladon

TGAF would like to notify the UESO of it's existence and be considered Neutral until further notice.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
space armada's blueprint
(TAC has the H4wKNet radar tower: ) Recent scans have revealed our cloaked flagship to the "world".
It also revealed a bunch of pretty huge Kiwi space armadas stretching in multiple orbit inclinations around the Off-World.

This is going to be one very long war...

Seems the Kiwi Kingdom was up to something huge while they were "messing around" in their kingdom.

First, and closest enemy to the planet seems to be a decently sized army with 3 Cruisers, 1 Frigate, and a small Carrier.

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

"Land Yamato" Heavy Battle Tank
  • Crowd control abilities;
  • High charge capacity;
  • Anchorable;
  • Slot for "SSD" Mobile Mountable SCU.

3 HBT.png

"SSD" Mobile Mountable SCU

3 SSD.png

Lord_Chaos

UESO:

Sinceour ingdoms are very similar, I propose a "merge", where our two kingdoms become one and all citizens of one kingdom are citizens of the other.
I suggest you lean towards no ruling structure

UESO:

Sinceour ingdoms are very similar, I propose a "merge", where our two kingdoms become one and all citizens of one kingdom are citizens of the other.
I suggest you lean towards no ruling structure
No. That sorta messes up the kingdoms and such. How about no merging in general.

Us Kebabs and TAC are working on a massive space community base/hangar that everyone can contribute to to use against the Kiwis. Would you like to join in?

We are now sending techs to the planet of Malapet where the Duck Republic lost their Kestrel spaceship to secret Kiwi forces.

Delivering:

1 Space Carrier
2 Aether SV's
1 Golem Multipurpose Command Center
4 Meteors
1 Spacerator
2 Destructotanks

The Aethers, Golem, and Destructotanks are being carried by the Space Carrier while the Meteors and the Spacerators are flying.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
As Landship Engineer, I present a relatively cheap Landship that the UESO can manufacture: The Spartan.

LSS02_Spartan_A1.png

Full Manufacturing capabilities, all-terrain, and a whole lotta shield and firepower in a relatively small package. Not as monstrous as the Surtur, but it is easier to maintain.

(Is the war with the Kiwis ongoing? People kinda forgot that)

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Website
tinyurl.com
As Landship Engineer, I present a relatively cheap Landship that the UESO can manufacture: The Spartan.

View attachment 17509

Full Manufacturing capabilities, all-terrain, and a whole lotta shield and firepower in a relatively small package. Not as monstrous as the Surtur, but it is easier to maintain.

Dunno, they seem to be hosting a rock festival.

View attachment 17509

Why do you guys LOOOOVE Megaton spam so much?

The Grand Teki

View attachment 17509

Imma strap some colored blocks on it because I'm TGT