Another "kingdom": United Earth Space Operations (UESO)

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Tensions are brewing, I would like to create an alliance with your kingdom (UESO) since other kingdoms are having conflicts with each other. It may be likely that more wars might break out.

A possible war to break out is:
Lemon Kingdom VS. Kebab Kingdom
Lemon Kingdom VS. TAC?(for a member of it going against the rules of the Lemon Kingdom)

Last edited:
Tensions are brewing, I would like to create an alliance with your kingdom (UESO) since other kingdoms are having conflicts with each other. It may be likely that more wars might break out.
We're all apart of the huge alliance that SFS created to defeat the Kiwis, aren't we?

Zargn

Administrator
A possible war to break out is:
Lemon Kingdom VS. Kebab Kingdom
Lemon Kingdom VS. TAC?(for a member of it going against the rules of the Lemon Kingdom)
We are not interested in "wars" with other kingdoms. We will not attack anyone without a real good reason to do so.
As long as the Kebab kingdom and TAC doesnt attack us, then we will remain neutral.

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Website
tinyurl.com
We are not interested in "wars" with other kingdoms. We will not attack anyone without a real good reason to do so.
As long as the Kebab kingdom and TAC doesn't attack us, then we will remain neutral.
Personally I do not want to go to war with the Lemon Kingdom. It is the oldest and ages ago (pre getting a forum account) I wanted to join. Now I have SFS so I am OK. @Zargn, please keep the kingdom neutral in this war.

Should the Kebab Kingdom begin the raid on the Saiwuntest Cult village? We have a bomber squadron of 4 Helicruise Bombers ready.

The Grand Teki

!!IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION!!
We have defeated the Kiwi Kingdom's forces. It took a lot of power, techs, and resources to accomplish this. We thought we finally have peace. We were wrong. Prospecting the rubble of the kingdom, we have found a secret silo with a space armada's blueprint and rocket launch remains in it. If they are really in space, they have cloaking technology not even we can detect. They are capable of orbital strikes. Stay alert. We will begin giving away spacecraft blueprints soon™*.

*Soon refers to about 12-15 hours, it's early night at me. Thanks for understanding.

Lord_Chaos

!!IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION!!
We have defeated the Kiwi Kingdom's forces. It took a lot of power, techs, and resources to accomplish this. We thought we finally have peace. We were wrong. Prospecting the rubble of the kingdom, we have found a secret silo with a space armada's blueprint and rocket launch remains in it. If they are really in space, they have cloaking technology not even we can detect. They are capable of orbital strikes. Stay alert. We will begin giving away spacecraft blueprints soon™*.

*Soon refers to about 12-15 hours, it's early night at me. Thanks for understanding.
My recon force has already detected and searched the rubble of the vessel, it is nothing but a failed attempt at salvation. we are searching the area around it for the escape pods.

GSO_One_Block

I would like to work as an ambassador to all the Kingdoms, with the first one being UESO, I will bring peace to the land of TT and make sure that all disputes are fought by a battle of Sumo, with the best builders of the two Kingdoms build a tech to try and destroy the other.

Last edited:
I would like to work as an ambassador to all the Kingdoms, with the first one being EUSO, I will bring peace to the land of TT and make sure that all disputes are fought by a battle of Sumo, with the best builders of the two Kingdoms build a tech to try and destroy the other.
Says the person who spelled UESO wrong...