Another "kingdom": United Earth Space Operations (UESO)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Hi uh, so this is kinda awkward.

The Lemon Kingdom is slow in its bureaucracy; if ever they don't give me a citizenship ID (Banner), can I stay here instead? I'm a Landship Engineer - I build large mobile bases that are all-terrain.

I could take a look at your basic components and structures so we can make them more efficient. :)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
If there's not much to do in Lemon Kingdom, I'll be useful here instead. Beats dipping my roots on idle ground.

Lemon Kingdom's leader is MIA, and there's a lot of inactivity. Joining a vibrant Kingdom is the life for me.

GamerParrish

Just a question, we have like 10 kingdoms now, and two of the weakest are with war with one of the strongest kingdoms (Besides lemon). I find that a dum decision considering that the Lemons might actually want peace with the Kiwis and join them. So you would be shredded by two people. To put it simply

Romulans, Klingons, Farangy = Allies

Federation = At war with Romulans

R.I.P

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I been waiting for a long time to join one of these "kingdoms," so I pick this one

But since this is a mostly role-playing kingdom, my techs will have to rust away until multiplayer :(

Can I join?

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Landship Engineer speaking! When do we start our Auto-mining and MBT projects?

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
As long as UESO is neutral or allied to Lemon Kingdom (Praise be its zestiness), my spuds are yours to order! I shall begin constructing MBTs for you and my kingdom, as a token of friendship!

The Grand Teki

As long as UESO is neutral or allied to Lemon Kingdom (Praise be its zestiness), my spuds are yours to order! I shall begin constructing MBTs for you and my kingdom, as a token of friendship!
Thank you! I will provide you with resources for building :)

Wait a minute... anyone can just create a kingdom and get a banner for it? Cool! Now I'm gonna make a kingdom called lemon blenders and get a banner for it!!!

On all seriousness though, can anyone just randomly make a kingdom and it becomes official? If so, then I'm gonna make one cuz y nawt.

P.S. I don't like lemons because they're sour and I eat roast ducks so I'm gonna join Kiwi because I like kiwis and because they're at war with the Duck Republic so we get free food.

The Grand Teki

One problem however: we heavily invest in cloaking technologies (and we protect the ducks too), and all of our units are autonomous, NOT remote controlled. We have one ship in orbit launched from our Mars colony which can override the AI of our units, but having the coordinates of an orbiting object is pretty useless, unless you want to send a gigantic warship into space (because it's heavily armed).

Website
duckduckgo.com
@QuackDuck I like ducks. They're cute and fluffy. And they don't eat Potatoes.

Want some Heavy Techs?
Hmm. A few more heavy tanks won't hurt. Please keep in mind that the Republic prefers techs with few rare weapons, eg. Megatons, cruise missiles. We also like tracked vehicles.
P.S. Thanks for offering to help the Republic!