Another "kingdom": United Earth Space Operations (UESO)

Discussion in 'Ramblings' started by The Grand Teki, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Potato

Potato Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Lemon Kongdom

Hi uh, so this is kinda awkward.

The Lemon Kingdom is slow in its bureaucracy; if ever they don't give me a citizenship ID (Banner), can I stay here instead? I'm a Landship Engineer - I build large mobile bases that are all-terrain.

I could take a look at your basic components and structures so we can make them more efficient. :)

2. The Grand Teki

The Grand Teki Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe UESO

I'm on a vacation so I don't have TT and the snapshotting is also broken, but okay :D

Edit: @saiwun please also give him a UESO banner!

3. Potato

If there's not much to do in Lemon Kingdom, I'll be useful here instead. Beats dipping my roots on idle ground.

Lemon Kingdom's leader is MIA, and there's a lot of inactivity. Joining a vibrant Kingdom is the life for me.

4. JimmyBlether

JimmyBlether Member Beta Deluxe

From this thread: I like it! The prototype looked more like that.

The Grand Teki likes this.
  5. The Grand Teki

Thank you, please look at the main post to see the change :)

6. GamerParrish

GamerParrish Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Lemon Kongdom

Just a question, we have like 10 kingdoms now, and two of the weakest are with war with one of the strongest kingdoms (Besides lemon). I find that a dum decision considering that the Lemons might actually want peace with the Kiwis and join them. So you would be shredded by two people. To put it simply

Romulans, Klingons, Farangy = Allies

Federation = At war with Romulans

R.I.P

7. Sylver

Sylver Administrator Moderator Beta Deluxe Canary TT Translator Hawkeye King Modder

Romulans Farangy Klingons ? What are those?

8. jnj01

jnj01 Member Beta Deluxe

Can someone tell me what even is a "kingdom"? No clue so far actually.

9. GamerParrish

GamerParrish Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Lemon Kongdom

WATCH STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION!!! NOWW!!!!

JimmyBlether likes this.
  10. Benbacon

Benbacon Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe

I been waiting for a long time to join one of these "kingdoms," so I pick this one

But since this is a mostly role-playing kingdom, my techs will have to rust away until multiplayer :(

Can I join?

11. Potato

Landship Engineer speaking! When do we start our Auto-mining and MBT projects?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 5:50 AM
  12. The Grand Teki

First, we're laying low, then with a sizable army (with "some" reserve), we will attack. Auto-miners are already deployed in a very large area.

13. Potato

As long as UESO is neutral or allied to Lemon Kingdom (Praise be its zestiness), my spuds are yours to order! I shall begin constructing MBTs for you and my kingdom, as a token of friendship!

14. The Grand Teki

Thank you! I will provide you with resources for building :)

15. Bøømik

Bøømik Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe

Wait a minute... anyone can just create a kingdom and get a banner for it? Cool! Now I'm gonna make a kingdom called lemon blenders and get a banner for it!!!

On all seriousness though, can anyone just randomly make a kingdom and it becomes official? If so, then I'm gonna make one cuz y nawt.

P.S. I don't like lemons because they're sour and I eat roast ducks so I'm gonna join Kiwi because I like kiwis and because they're at war with the Duck Republic so we get free food.

16. The Grand Teki

One problem however: we heavily invest in cloaking technologies (and we protect the ducks too), and all of our units are autonomous, NOT remote controlled. We have one ship in orbit launched from our Mars colony which can override the AI of our units, but having the coordinates of an orbiting object is pretty useless, unless you want to send a gigantic warship into space (because it's heavily armed).

JimmyBlether likes this.
  17. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Well-Known Member Duck Republic

Why does everyone want to eat roast duck?

18. The Grand Teki

IK, chicken and beef is better IMO.

19. Potato

@QuackDuck I like ducks. They're cute and fluffy. And they don't eat Potatoes.

Want some Heavy Techs?

The Grand Teki and QuackDuck like this.
  20. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Well-Known Member Duck Republic

Hmm. A few more heavy tanks won't hurt. Please keep in mind that the Republic prefers techs with few rare weapons, eg. Megatons, cruise missiles. We also like tracked vehicles.
    P.S. Thanks for offering to help the Republic!

JimmyBlether likes this.