Another "kingdom": United Earth Space Operations (UESO)

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
-"Antikiwi MKI" operational, initiating mass production-
View attachment 15660
Huge blenders at the front of an already massive GEO Corp vehicle:
That's when the carnage gets real

Good thing that my Kingdom isn't composed of intelligent fruits, don't want those turned against my people...

By the way, being in another kingdom is allowed in the "Legion Region" Kingdom, just make sure that you don't accidentally declare war on the "Legion Region" Kingdom or there may be complications...

...Because our people do not want to be attacked from the inside by those Techs.

The Grand Teki

Huge blenders at the front of an already massive GEO Corp vehicle:
That's when the carnage gets real

Good thing that my Kingdom isn't composed of intelligent fruits, don't want those turned against my people...

By the way, being in another kingdom is allowed in the "Legion Region" Kingdom, just make sure that you don't accidentally declare war on the "Legion Region" Kingdom or there may be complications...

...Because our people do not want to be attacked from the inside by those Techs.
Don't worry, I won't :) And if I'd do that, it'd be like this: lrk mi lenne ha.png

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
With all this talk of kingdoms and such I should have had one of those instead of a playground :).
I could have started a war too instead of just harvesting the souls afterwards;)

Have a good one [8D)

The Grand Teki

With all this talk of kingdoms and such I should have had one of those instead of a playground :).
I could have started a war too instead of just harvesting the souls afterwards;)

Have a good one [8D)
If you want one, please join this one because you can help us design techs for on-site assembly because I don't have TT here, I'm on a vacation :(

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
If you want one, please join this one because you can help us design techs for on-site assembly because I don't have TT here, I'm on a vacation :(
I appreciate the offer, but I was just kidding around:).
A Reaper can't join sides or it could be the end of us all ;).
Have a good one [8D)

The Grand Teki

I appreciate the offer, but I was just kidding around:).
A Reaper can't join sides or it could be the end of us all ;).
Have a good one [8D)
You're right, if you'd join one kingdom then all of the others should get bunkers and start praying (pls don't bash me about religion)