An option to skip the opening cinematic

zKreig

Jun 19, 2015
TT is missing the ability to skip the opening sequence by pressing ESC or the spacebar. With the number of required restarts the opening cinematic can become tedious.

nearly every game has this feature and I feel it would help speed up the process a smidgen and hopefully wouldn't be difficult to implement.

Last edited:
Reactions: zanzistar and Coder

Azirahael

Jan 8, 2015
I'd like to skip the fixed design of the basic tech.

it's poorly designed.

put the damaged cab at the front?
And a drill?
no.

you put the cab at the back, the gun at the front, and throw away the useless drill.

P.S: bring back the plow!

Azuratte

Feb 11, 2015
I'd like to skip the fixed design of the basic tech.

it's poorly designed.

put the damaged cab at the front?
And a drill?
no.

you put the cab at the back, the gun at the front, and throw away the useless drill.

P.S: bring back the plow!
This brings up something that drives me nuts. The fact we're forced to put the cab hidden away, it makes total sense as far as the game is designed right now; but, it is silly that the window that the driver theoretically looks out of is blocked.

The force is strong with all Tech drivers.

GameSpender

Dec 21, 2014
This brings up something that drives me nuts. The fact we're forced to put the cab hidden away, it makes total sense as far as the game is designed right now; but, it is silly that the window that the driver theoretically looks out of is blocked.

The force is strong with all Tech drivers.
comebody suggested camera blocks and black parts of 'camera dead zone' (screen going black cuz no cameras on that part of a tech. could be nice to have cameras AND protectective bars like on tanks (real life) for rockets

Reactions: zanzistar

Azirahael

Jan 8, 2015
comebody suggested camera blocks and black parts of 'camera dead zone' (screen going black cuz no cameras on that part of a tech. could be nice to have cameras AND protectective bars like on tanks (real life) for rockets
Well, real life tanks put as much armour between the crew and the bad guys as possible.
Trucks are built the way they are because they are not expecting cannon shells to be flung at them.

Modern armoured vehicles have cameras all over, so the driver can see, without looking out a window.

I would imagine in a world of interstellar travel and instant fabrication, that the blocks have tiny cameras on them.

If the 'look' of a unit without a visible cab bothers you, add a second decorative cab in a spot that looks nice.
If it gets blown off, no big deal. And it looks right.

Last edited:

Azuratte

Feb 11, 2015
Oh i do, and several other cabs with emergency techs attached to them so i have something if the main techs body is unrecoverable.