ALV

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Attack Land Vehicles

I will be selling blueprints and schematics for new weapons and techs, concepts to be explored, and even planets to be mined.

But most of all, I will sell Attack Land Vehicles.

Feel free to join, this company will not engage in wars, we will only sell blueprints and concepts.

========================================================
Some basic notes

There are 5 concept levels, 1 is basic, 2 is interesting, 3 is difficult, 4 is complex, and 5 is game changing. 1 is 100K, 2 is 200K, 3 is 350K, 4 is 450K, and 5 is 500K

Money will be automatically wired through to my BB account if you open the spoilers.

Not all techs will add up to the cost I sell them for, this is because I have discounts with certain corporations to make some blocks cheaper. And I have a couple people on the inside at GEOCORP getting me good deals on ores. If you ask about any of my deals that I get, you will have lost your ability to do business with us for good

Oh ya, and also every concept is legit, and is either a bug or abuse in the game, don't blame me if it gets patched. Also, feel free to let me know if a concept is out dated and I will refund you if you bought it when it was broken

Last edited:

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
First up, the A Series.

A19: Will be sold for 50K BB each, blueprints will be 350K,

Meant for scouting battles, cheap(er) and easy to use, basic land tech.
A19.png

A20: Will be sold for 125k BB each, blueprints will be 450K

Meant for more intense battles, equipped with two extra mortars, and avalanche missiles.
A20.png

A21: Will be sold for a whopping 200K BB each, blueprints will cost exactly 1mil BB

This one got an upgrade, just more of, everything, and larger wheels also! A bit quicker.
A21.png
oh ya and has missile protection too

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Basic Concept #1

This concept will cost 500K BB to open (Concept Level 5), if you open this spoiler 500k BB will be wired over to my account automatically.
Using a complex glitch that abuses shields (by using shields on top of each other and making multi techs to absorb large amounts of bullets without using much power. This seems to work on missiles incredibly well) you can make a missile protection that will change combat advantage, all explosive weapons will become instantly useless against your techs.

Reactions: Aardvark123