This used to be possible, loading in techs that had missing or unavailable blocks. But now it is not. I think it might be good to re-implement this
- Give players the ability to load a tech in campaign although they may be missing anything that may be unnecessary to the tech
- Techs using R&D blocks may not depend on them for functionality, which could be frustrating for people without it who want to use a specific tech
- Modded blocks used to actually work fine before if missing, but now will refuse to permit loading a tech when not present
- The prior system simply did not load any blocks that were connected only through whatever was missing.
- It might be good to leave some kind of floating message that parts of the tech may be missing