Additional Block Packs

siitako

Oct 15, 2021
There are many things you want to create, such as batteries, generators, hover plates and boosters. There are many other options I would like to add, such as suspension parts that move in tandem with the wheels and a barrel-rotating Gatling gun. I'm looking forward to an update on the official mod tools.

Reactions: Aardvark123

siitako

Oct 15, 2021
Nuttera is difficult for me, so an official remodeling tool that allows people like me who have no knowledge of programming to create original blocks is a great tool. I think that if a lot of remodeling blocks are lined up in the steam workshop, terratech will be even more exciting!

Reactions: Aardvark123

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
That's a good idea, but I can't make it because the official mod tools don't support batteries. I can make standard blocks, wheels, guns, fuel tanks and control cabs. In addition to the above, the official remodeling tools include anchor block and wing items. However, the anchors did not work properly and the wings were difficult to adjust, making it difficult to make something flyable.
Bummer.

Weird that you can have fuel tanks, but not batteries.
Would be handy to have a light explosive fuel tank with full APS's.
so like, we can make frames out of them. Even if it's not a good idea for combat units.

Last edited:
Reactions: siitako

siitako

Oct 15, 2021
Bummer.

Weird that you can have fuel tanks, but not batteries.
Would be handy to have a light explosive fuel tank with full APS's.
so like, we can make frames out of them. Even if it's not a good idea for combat units.
Your idea is risky but interesting, I'll try to make it. It will surely be an interesting option for racers and aviators.

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
I’m still freaking out about the massive Venture cannon.

Megaton Spammer: Venture’s so wimpy
Venture: Oh, excuse me a moment…
D3D8B108-A41A-4EDE-B0B8-799310E6706F.jpeg
*silence*
Venture: That’s what I thought

• Haha
Reactions: siitako

siitako

Oct 15, 2021
Unfortunately: I've tried a lot about the fuel tank and it seems that it can't explode when the fuel tank breaks. So I decided to build a fuel tank that wouldn't explode, but at the cost of a much smaller capacity. It has many connection points and racers will be able to use this tank instead of the standard block to keep Tech light and have a little more fuel.