Additional Block Packs

siitako

Oct 15, 2021
Thanks for answering on my behalf, as he says, official modding tools can't currently make drills or other melee weapon blocks. Make advanced mods in Nuttera or wait for the official mod tools update.

totally anonymous

Anonymous account for anonymous suggestion spammin
Feb 10, 2021
In an anonymous world of anonymous
Can you do something similar with Geocorp like longer drills?
I wouldn't really consider that especially after people said before me that drills don't work, but I do think that the current ranged weapons need a massive buff in terms of utility. Currently, they don't have much application with mining or combat, making them obsolete.

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
Can you do something similar with Geocorp like longer drills?
The issue with drills and such is not range, but having them work, and also not get in the way.
We have the drill that waggles up and down.
Why can't we have drills that sit UP, and then come down when you press space?
Because the real issue is having them on your tech, and then getting that tech across rough terrain.

totally anonymous

Anonymous account for anonymous suggestion spammin
Feb 10, 2021
In an anonymous world of anonymous
The issue with drills and such is not range, but having them work, and also not get in the way.
We have the drill that waggles up and down.
Why can't we have drills that sit UP, and then come down when you press space?
Because the real issue is having them on your tech, and then getting that tech across rough terrain.
I am a big fan of the idea of retractable drills. Maybe for GEO, GSO, and BF. I hate it when I need to replace the drills due to terrain. I do think there will be problems with auto drilling and not aggroing every single tech when you are mining and are without proper weapons

Reactions: Zonko

siitako

Oct 15, 2021
How about a lightweight, fragile battery cube?
Because getting small fast light techs to also have any battery power is an issue.
That's a good idea, but I can't make it because the official mod tools don't support batteries. I can make standard blocks, wheels, guns, fuel tanks and control cabs. In addition to the above, the official remodeling tools include anchor block and wing items. However, the anchors did not work properly and the wings were difficult to adjust, making it difficult to make something flyable.