Add R&D/Deathmatch monuments as Landamrks in Campaign/Creative

Exund

Fancy Modder
Somewhere in space, near my Techs (Switzerland)
Having the R&D/Deathmatch monuments as Landmarks would be nice. They would add some diversity and add a nice touch to the landscape.
They also would be interesting to build Bases around.

Plus I don't think it would take a lot code wise
I mean the Landmarks are a slready stored in an array so adding more should be too much of an issue

Nerf Craft

Having the R&D/Deathmatch monuments as Landmarks would be nice. They would add some diversity and add a nice touch to the landscape.
They also would be interesting to build Bases around.

Plus I don't think it would take a lot code wise
I mean the Landmarks are a slready stored in an array so adding more should be too much of an issue
Yes! I mean, why on Earth(or whatever TerraTech planet is called) have these not been added to standard world gen!? We have them in R&D, right!? So these would add so much variety to the world of TerraTech! These structures are being WASTED right now! Devs! Please add these to Campaign world gen PLEASE!

Django

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
These were made with the express intention to add them to the main Campaign world! We cannot just add them in as we must support older save files where these did not exist yet. Unfortunately our process for versioning the terrain is somewhat fragile and has the potential to break people's save games. We've been holding off on adding these with the aim of updating our terrain versioning system first - a bigger task that has been hard to justify investing the time in (eg we felt CoOp Campaign was a higher priority to get out).

No promises, but I'll see if we can allocate some time before next stable (after 1.3)

Nerf Craft

These were made with the express intention to add them to the main Campaign world! We cannot just add them in as we must support older save files where these did not exist yet. Unfortunately our process for versioning the terrain is somewhat fragile and has the potential to break people's save games. We've been holding off on adding these with the aim of updating our terrain versioning system first - a bigger task that has been hard to justify investing the time in (eg we felt CoOp Campaign was a higher priority to get out).

No promises, but I'll see if we can allocate some time before next stable (after 1.3)
Ok, I understand completely and hope everyone else also understands. I am really looking forward to seeing these in the campaign worlds!