Action groups

how many action groups should be available?

• more

Results are only viewable after voting.

Epb7304

Exploring Better Future
Nov 24, 2017
action groups to activate or disable certain parts controlled possibly through 1-9 keys or numpad keys (or both)
it could disable ranged weapons, it could disable melee weapons, disable hovers, disable certain propellers for a flying craft that needs powered landing, lights, SCU's you name it.

EATZYOWAFFLEZ

May 27, 2018
I think this is a great idea. I always hate when I just want to activate the propeller on my plane and end up boosting out of control. I think it would be op to disable shields and regen bubbles though...

ZenithEevee

Procrastinator of the New World Order
Oct 20, 2016
'Murica
I mean
This is kinda one of those suggestions that'll effect only Computer players (As i'm sure Payload has already announced their wants towards console releases)

But it would be nice. (And for Consoles, I'm sure there's a potential way to program a menu, But it'll take time and effort)

Reactions: BenBacon

Epb7304

Exploring Better Future
Nov 24, 2017
I mean
This is kinda one of those suggestions that'll effect only Computer players (As i'm sure Payload has already announced their wants towards console releases)

But it would be nice. (And for Consoles, I'm sure there's a potential way to program a menu, But it'll take time and effort)
An idea for the consol part is rb and lb scroll through the 1-9 that would be on a computer, and a press of a button would disable that group

Epb7304

Exploring Better Future
Nov 24, 2017
I think this is a great idea. I always hate when I just want to activate the propeller on my plane and end up boosting out of control. I think it would be op to disable shields and regen bubbles though...
I agree with the bubbles part, did not think about that.