A vision Statement

Azirahael

Jan 8, 2015
Just a thought, but watching how fast things change, and how many suggestions might take the game away from the 'Vision' of the game, could we have a Dev weigh in (Jamie, i'm looking at you :))

and give us your guys vision of what you intend this game to be like when it's complete?

I know that the finished product is a long ways off, and changes are inevitable, but it would help us to make suggestions to the point, and to give us something to look forward to.

So, all going as planned, what will we be doing in a feature-complete version of Terratech 1.0?

What gameplay can we look forward to?
what do you envision our character doing at the various stages of the game?

Are we supposed to have mobile refineries?

Etc...

Last edited:

Azirahael

Jan 8, 2015
@Jamie: so, what do you think?

We're not after top secret dev info, we just want to know where you guys are intending to go, so we have something to look forward to, and so we can be more 'on-topic' with our suggestions.

Reactions: Coder

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
I'm working on a blog that will outline some of the things we want to get in before 1.0. This thread is saved in my to-do list so i'll post a link to it here when it's ready :)

Azirahael

Jan 8, 2015
I'm working on a blog that will outline some of the things we want to get in before 1.0. This thread is saved in my to-do list so i'll post a link to it here when it's ready :)
mmm-mmm-mmm kissy noises, and smooches for you :)

Reactions: NihilRex