A tech! FOR NEW ONES! :D

TechExpert

Aug 12, 2015
Check this video! The video will show you how the tech works! and you want to know how to take the save? well The photo that i will let here its the save! take the save and put to your steam/common/terratech beta just simply put it there and the game will find it! good luck! write back your oppinion!
Newbie Tower FNB.png

Reactions: Jamie

SizzleMcGrizzle_

Oct 19, 2015
I feel as if certain seeds give you items that are easy to find and some that are harder. For example, I bought the R&D pack and I created a world. I got tons of venture and a few exp wheels and gyro stabilizers. GeoCorp took me awhile to find. So the chances of finding those wheels are 50/50? I would use dirt wheels if I didn't have the R&D pack.

The second tech could be a bit better, the design is cool but if you had a few more weapons and protection/repair bubbles this thing would be a beast.

Last edited:

TechExpert

Aug 12, 2015
I feel as if certain seeds give you items that are easy to find and some that are harder. For example, I bought the R&D pack and I created a world. I got tons of venture and a few exp wheels and gyro stabilizers. GeoCorp took me awhile to find. So the chances of finding those wheels are 50/50? I would use dirt wheels if I didn't have the R&D pack.
i tried with dirt the tech will not move those are the best for that tech because they are not fast and not hard to handle that's why i used those.. but thx for saying! :)

SizzleMcGrizzle_

Oct 19, 2015
i tried with dirt the tech will not move those are the best for that tech because they are not fast and not hard to handle that's why i used those.. but thx for saying! :)
Venture Globe Trotter Wheel might work. It sometimes can be of on steering though.

8HoursOfTerraTech

Oct 26, 2015
Venture Globe Trotter Wheel might work. It sometimes can be of on steering though.
Venture wheels aren't off on steering if positioned properly. I have a tech that has many dirt wheels and trotter wheels. What I do is I put a dirt wheel in between trotter wheels to prevent the wheels from clashing cause when trotter wheels are near each other, turning causes them to collide.