A suggestion for the community this time.

Would a contest of this sort interest you?

• Heck yeah! count me in!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Not even remotely.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would like to see it, but wouldn't participate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided/Need more info

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
So yeah it's a small entry which is quite annoying to drive with current controls. Appears the magnets, tiny as they are, have a strong enough force to cause the craft to rotate. I'm making an official suggestion sometime later, but we really need a Robocraft like driving option. Just make the Tech's propulsion always try and move the craft where the camera is pointing. Currently, with this craft, you need to juggle pressing in a certain direction to move where you want to go, while holding right-click to fixtate your camera, so you don't lose which direction you're supposed to be going.

-=ROOSTER=-

Complete Idiot
So yeah it's a small entry which is quite annoying to drive with current controls. Appears the magnets, tiny as they are, have a strong enough force to cause the craft to rotate. I'm making an official suggestion sometime later, but we really need a Robocraft like driving option. Just make the Tech's propulsion always try and move the craft where the camera is pointing. Currently, with this craft, you need to juggle pressing in a certain direction to move where you want to go, while holding right-click to fixtate your camera, so you don't lose which direction you're supposed to be going.
Yeah, I've pretty much considered this project "on hold" until the issues affecting heli/VTOL's is corrected. I just turned my 'puter on for the first time today, and have not yet checked to see if the update went out, or anything. My fingers are crossed as the saying goes. :)

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
I've create a tech for clean the zone too few month ago , a GC tech (as always lol) with behemoth whell , 6 GC magnet under it , 4 GC truster and something like 60 GSO big fuel tank (few weapon like HE missile and 4 GC drill (forget the name).

I've get a huge issue with my computer and was forced to format it to zero, but i still have my save (thx steamcloud) , but i don't know yet if i still my snapshot...(and can't check that now cuz i still have issue with my PC for now, but it's not the TT fault).