A few suggestions

xboi_one

1: A level editor and stuff with objetives (eg build a tech in 30 min to get past these 8 waves of invaders) that would act like user made custom quests

2:<possible FaQ> 2 lane gso conveyors please i need this

3:ion drives that ran off power instead of fuel that went alot faster than a normal booster but also drained power like no other

4:exp/special crafter/scrapper/terminal duh

5:being able to place multiple of the same tech with one button instead of having to press place tech every time

6:being able to turn off tracks

7:track/race creator (like the lvl editor but only with preset pieces and only for races)

Kevin Vanderhoef

Eldritch Horror, and Ship's Cat.
#5 used to be {ctrl}+d on PC and it would show up on the Spawn in button when you Moused over it. Now that option Seems to have been removed.

#7 Access to the Various Venture gates and Tracks parts as Anchored blocks with Rally style "Turn lables" or "Front/Back" gate parts with Separate Right/Left Curve anchors bits (Three sizes Base on the inside diameter of the curve.) For use in the Various modes. would be fun.

I'd also like to see a set of Deploy/Adjustable-able Biome "Tiles" in R&D mode.

xboi_one

#5 used to be {ctrl}+d on PC and it would show up on the Spawn in button when you Moused over it. Now that option Seems to have been removed.

#7 Access to the Various Venture gates and Tracks parts as Anchored blocks with Rally style "Turn lables" or "Front/Back" gate parts with Separate Right/Left Curve anchors bits (Three sizes Base on the inside diameter of the curve.) For use in the Various modes. would be fun.

I'd also like to see a set of Deploy/Adjustable-able Biome "Tiles" in R&D mode.
Im so sorry im incredibly late to this response but thanks for the feedback