A few suggestions QOL improvements.

Bazzietuk

Well it'd still be an improvement so still qualifies for this section so I stand by it even if it may never happen :)

Bazzietuk

Could do with some other component factories other than just GSO ones. I know they won't fab any other blocks than the standard GSO ones but maybe make them smaller or larger in the case of Geocorp or give them the ability to craft exotic items from the one factory or something in a BF one.

I've also noticed that Fabrication plants can't be oriented vertically for some reason. I was trying to build a vertical fab/factory/scrapper/refinery plant but can't add them in any other orientation other than horizontal. The factories can be oriented a lot more ways than fabrication plants.

Its also be handy to have more options for the output ports on the fabricators, it's annoying the size differences and how their output ports are oriented. A lot of the times crafted items get stuck between them because the port (Hawkeyes) are on the side instead of the rear and BF one spits it to the side also but the GSO, Venture and Geocorp ones output from the back. Pretty strange that 3 out of 5 shoot from the rear and two from the right hand side.

Also delivery cannons, it doesn't seem to matter (especially in the Geocorp ones if you have the conveyor all around it has 4 inputs but can only fire one at a time like all the others. Seems a wasted opportunity, would have though they'd deliver 4 at once and the GSO or Venture would be limited to two at a time with Hawkeye doing 2 and BF 3 at a time. Faster Firing from the Venture ones would be a bonus of using theirs for instance.

Bazzietuk

Seeing as crafting materials give such a massive hit to the CPU how about a black hole generator to store them in a silo or something, you could refine them (or not) and when they hit a silo they're sucked into a generator you get a counter on to tell you how many there are. It's all well and good having them compressed to blocks but you have to decide how many you want to compress at a time so pick the corp you want to compress the blocks in. With a black hole device it could be limitless as you don't see them just a number to count show how many it has stored and have it so they can be recalled from their through a conveyor to and fabrication plant or factory that needs them. It'd reduce the CPU hit massively not having to animate each one in a silo stack. Would also be helpful if they were portable (on vehicle techs).

Could also have them so they can auto transfer to a silo when you go back to a base like you have remote charge tech for batteries, have them beam from a portable generator to a fixed stationary one.