A creative name for a collection of not-so-creative techs made by the forum user JesustChris (Joe)

Joe?

• Total voters
Jun 19, 2019
Everywhere.
This thread is created for the purpose of sharing JoeTechs as well as to serve as a platform for other forum users to post suggestions, feedback, and even some of their best techs. In short, it is a place for me (Joe) and other forum users to ruthless flex on everyone else with our favorite creations.

NONE OF THE PAINTS ARE MINE. I DO NOT MAKE PAINTS.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2019
Everywhere.
Below is my Venture buggy. It can drive through almost any type of terrain and can anchor down and charge. It is also pretty fast. 8 Avalanche launchers allow the vehicle to safely take out similar-sized targets within seconds.
UglyJoe.png

Reactions: Aardvark123
Jun 19, 2019
Everywhere.
This is my VTOL fighter. It is quite self explanatory. It is also pretty fast (165 mph horizontal flight). (update: same plane, new snapshot with front view and paint)
vtol plen.png

And here is a very small hover hybrid. It flies with upward-facing fans and has several missile-type weapons on board.
hover.png

Last edited:

lucavm203

Dec 2, 2019
All of your techs look pretty strong. The venture buggy looks like a good sniper buggy.

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing, Chief of N.A.S.F-01
Nov 2, 2018
moving across the Off World like a nomad
here is the Z-1 and the Z-1ML(note, they can be airborne in less than a second, due to the position of the gear, and their acceleration):
Z-1:
Zpro Z1.png
Z-1 ML:
Zpro Z1ML.png
they are quick, and can glide got a long time, and hands smoothly(unlike the Supersonic frame, see the operation blackwing thread for details)

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing, Chief of N.A.S.F-01
Nov 2, 2018
moving across the Off World like a nomad
those were the ones that got me into plane building. before those, I made a kind of copy of the venture liftoff with a gyro inside it, called the GA microscout(built for the Golden Armada). after that, I only used gyros in 2-3(I know there was at least two, but there may be a third) other aircraft, them being the ZT aerocar and the Zstar starscout.