A Comprehensive Guide to Kingdoms

Is there anything you want changed?

• Total voters

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
ironically the bomber series are not at or even near the build limit, but are in the very large tech size(and have a pair of titans and monster truck wheels as the landing gear), and the ultralight was in last weeks cc, and a light (the ally bar tross) is in the next one( I called it that as it looks a little bit like an albatross (bird) but is a lot more deadly

Wait, the Lemon Kingdom had the power to shoot down new kingdoms made back then? I thought we all had equal rights with kingdoms!

I suggest you create your own Tech thread to show off your impressive supermassive Techs that seem to be taking the forum by storm.
That way, everybody who is jealous of your tremendous huge creations can see them in their full glory and be overwhelmed by their size and their real existence.
Yeah, @harpo99999, make the ACTUAL tech! You've been requested to do so a bunch of times, but only showed us your 'tiny' scout ships.

ironically the bomber series are not at or even near the build limit, but are in the very large tech size(and have a pair of titans and monster truck wheels as the landing gear), and the ultralight was in last weeks cc, and a light (the ally bar tross) is in the next one( I called it that as it looks a little bit like an albatross (bird) but is a lot more deadly
Also, how was that ship 'no where near' the build limit? My bombers are that big and they ARE at the build limit!

Now that I've seen the Lemons' past, they do not have the rights to shoot down ANY kingdoms. They're on equal footing just like us. Just because they were the first kingdom and was 'official' does not mean they have more rights in any way. We're all official now, too. We all have banners too. I'm sick of people treating the Lemons like they are a higher level or whatever. They think they're SOOOO great and SOOOO confident. No.

This is not a war declaration or threat or RP related. Also, I'm not trying to be aggressive. I'm just stating my 'new' opinion on the Lemons. I'm not targeting anyone either. I like all the members of the Lemons, but I dislike them as a whole. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

�v�ƒ���S���mZ$ER�%��T���nIe��rx@$a�/J���9� 3����M�I��"3�p���ƚBْH �KdDd|���/�>>���5H�����(�=���7zFaEΨX�F�w����a���ۊ�NV�L:��U��c�"��=�d�o���u�H��^<G��U��a0��{��� I������e��t�N�׺�����ح�:à®x�{����`�%���(����$�Uw+�~dﰲ��ω�^W�=��ñ���mv�Q����ɓ�'n�[��p�6t kL�#+�w9�$�ܥ�&�C׻��^U��+�'�T����be'�� �zz�1F��ɰ�xQ�$^w�GK2X݃q7�� ����H���C���������I��c���������~�V���o�XG��(/����Y��Sߢ����c5�R}q��K��W�=����$~xGiyO�T=�`�U���Q� ������=�@�g2<��G���Qh*=��+�W�1~= ��U�7��~������W�p��/�!��%߫?�%yꠞփ:t�"/8���x�y�?=�8�������7�L���5\�~����S�;��� �֟[�;{���-�n�m�I�;व=�O�h��iwC�[�_�=�Ͻ�O�C'�Zzq��;���$������� ������v��A�����,�`���&�.9Lg�r����a巸��?'^te�T�F��Q�#LP�(� > ���L�5���x����a�����u�r�/~�ߝı��[?y������2�^�)����g&�=�.����,_��j�i�� �Bd*cJg<�jN����g�� �:ݠ���z=g$v��A�ka�6�g�� ��F�g�\��9ٶ߅� G�(�� ���4+oOOU��\ћV�����ދ���d׫u} �YU����>��Q-qݩb1��T�O5�Tύ��5Z��f�2Tm���@�`0A�ɯQ��Ӵ,pzr=-T�cn��}����'ϟ�:=���z����u�Z�t�����/O�~����\������?�t��*�<������c ][[;y�����5j��^x�pd5�ZS_�ɿ��k-[��naI��Z��ޛ�s�c/J�+a?�����F0�*�^x�bNr��Ļ��8u����>�76�c�Y�m�������h46W�ܭEE��02�In`N��]Z(�!S(>��~��b&��9��j8�о�n�7.�Gr�X�Z��ԍz� �+k����7�`��^K~o�S/���_&a����͊�!�4+���!��L]�ﯸ4�8L�h;;�ҧ��[�b��J� ]�α6��ރ�/�U5t�L� ����U�>�4���|\�G�jZ��y�?�J7���"��v0r0<^� �7��������o�!�u�Pt����3A’���TE�~_��*l����d�<��Ymn��~�y��y�3��m2��C�;TM���3%+I4�����ZX�UY��`P�G�c�?�;��B�N��q��3q���є��,� �MⱃY��"�����v�n��PбPA]�.�a%�X��zm7�GF~v��$��Z�~��=�L��� ���"�I)�Ӧ�d�� ă���9"vH_� ��9� �^JBZ���;Q^��i�����!��%K��X :"ņKΜ�G��uZ��w$�S��R�h��|_�����)��P�;��zrW�cE&���L��ڡ�ŵ�i�I�#�0%��j��\@�<]��,p�0��{Z�`L����3�ǵ�����V��Q1�$ͭ�R�za>!ڦZ,�u��MW�K;5+n�#� �h!v���� u�D��C��T0�kX��y�]#��_� �5��s kC8IT�����t>|&5u�(X8W0��K�c� E����İ���[pU;�D���@<'��&�~����� �U���0�ڛ���u��$ �w��v��ʑ��@a���j�����F��� 2C*���]L[}��[�z���K�U� ����f�1d�}䈙:Uك�A�f�,��Kf�=8�!L;�q�jke8I����8���~��<]���)��Q����7*�Y!��� �ް��F� ^�$��7�]���L��r�"j����z�u=�>q:�:C����3��Y��+��ۻ���� s������.�U)Hއ5�8���&������\5�nskO�yY9�SN��u����NY�f���m 1h��M/�R���� �%q����x� \�T4j��x_���$�DC�~������Ug��ŀr��:��s���kg�y���6���q��h �Ԗ���7d�X��ˁ�T��:��������&���ZLWx|����i�j����I��z�� G��Q�Bq����� �*� 3yP� ��9�kN�$��a٫�!�s��� |��<�A4TpA�/��2�U ���/BzU�?�ÍC0��Þ1�+��������k�v�ƒ���S���mZ$ER�%��T���nIe��rx@$a�/J���9� 3����M�I��"3�p���ƚBْH �KdDd|���/�>>���5H�����(�=���7zFaEΨX�F�w����a���ۊ�NV�L:��U��c�"��=�d�o���u�H��^<G��U��a0��{��� I������e��t�N�׺�����ح�:à®x�{����`�%���(����$�Uw+�~dﰲ��ω�^W�=��ñ���mv�Q����ɓ�'n�[��p�6t kL�#+�w9�$�ܥ�&�C׻��^U��+�'�T����be'�� �zz�1F��ɰ�xQ�$^w�GK2X݃q7�� ����H���C���������I��c���������~�V���o�XG��(/����Y��Sߢ����c5�R}q��K��W�=����$~xGiyO�T=�`�U���Q� ������=�@�g2<��G���Qh*=��+�W�1~= ��U�7��~������W�p��/�!��%߫?�%yꠞփ:t�"/8���x�y�?=�8�������7�L���5\�~����S�;��� �֟[�;{���-�n�m�I�;व=�O�h��iwC�[�_�=�Ͻ�O�C'�Zzq��;���$������� ��K�U� ����f�1d�}䈙:Uك�A�f�,��Kf�=8�!L;�q�jke8I����8���~��<]���)��Q����7*�Y!��� �ް��F� ^�$��7�]���L��r�"j����z�u=�>q:�:C����3��Y��+��ۻ���� s������.�U)Hއ5�8���&������\5�nskO�yY9�SN��u����NY�f���m 1h��M/�R���� �%q����x� \�T4j��x_���$�DC�~������Ug��ŀr��:��s���kg�y���6���q��h �Ԗ���7d�X��ˁ�T��:��������&���ZLWx|����i�j����I��z�� G��Q�Bq����� �*� 3yP� ��9�kN�$��a٫�!�s��� |��<�A4TpA�/��2�U ���/BzU�?�ÍC0��Þ1�+��������k

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Now that I've seen the Lemons' past, they do not have the rights to shoot down ANY kingdoms. They're on equal footing just like us. Just because they were the first kingdom and was 'official' does not mean they have more rights in any way. We're all official now, too. We all have banners too.
The difference here is that the Lemons have learned from their past, and they are taking steps to prevent such event from happening again.(I hope)
They learned that their ego caused other upcoming kingdoms to sink, so now they don't intervene anymore with the new kingdoms unless it is of pressing matters.
This is obvious as the new kingdoms' existence haven't been counter-argued by the Lemon Kingdom lately, nor did they reference EFF harshly as "nonsense" before it was eventually called that.

They think they're SOOOO great and SOOOO confident.
Well, they are supposedly indestructible, but that doesn't give them the right to push/attack other kingdoms around.
So they basically don't attack other kingdoms and are peaceful to keep it fair.
But here's the problem in your statement, they haven't really pushed around anything around other than RP rules, their cash in RP restriction, and their "indestructibility", which can all be seen as ego related...

They do have ego, reenforced due to their existence actually has a history that makes sense, they have their own kingdom block in the game, and is the oldest existing kingdom on the Terra Tech Forums that has set the basic example for all future kingdoms following it. That means that they have set the standard for the basic essentials of a kingdom, which means they don't have to follow the rules of the recent kingdoms with their addition of the "combat mechanic".
The original doesn't have to always follow the new trend.

RP rules have been so unstable lately that I just don't want to bother with them anymore, or simulate any new battles that often. The Lemon Kingdom obviously doesn't want to bother with it either.
Cash in RP changes over time, it fluctuates very often, so technically all kingdoms have infinite cash. The main problem here is "What is the constant BB gain rate/method of gaining BB?" The Lemon Kingdom mentioned that it has a ridiculous amount of cash, but so far hasn't used it yet, making it fair in a sort of unused way.
Being indestructible is OP if the kingdom is always fighting other kingdoms with offensive Techs, but that isn't the case with the Lemon Kingdom, since they have vowed not to attack another kingdom unless in defense.

I'm sick of people treating the Lemons like they are a higher level or whatever.
They are known for being good at their form of role-play that doesn't promote anger like the new kingdom combat mechanic does.
In other words, the Lemon Kingdom is mature in its actions.
People come to their kingdom to experience non-offensive role-play, which is the best RP method at preventing locked threads while resulting in fun.

On the other hand, RP combat is fun, you just have to look at the right parts of it: Specifically the battle that happened is the part that is the best and the most fun, not the winning part.
Being salty about winning and/or losing is what causes issues in the first place.
Nobody likes it when they try hard to "win", but the person who inputs less effort wins, but sometimes nothing can be done about it (especially without restricting rules).

In the end, restrictions are there to balance the fun to make sure the fun is spread out fairly between both sides, but the Lemon Kingdom doesn't have to abide by those rules, because they set the kingdom standards first.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@harpo99999 give us an actual threat, not words.

And Boomik, that's your opinion. As for me, I like the Lemon Kingdom because it's very comfy to be in. :) No stress, just lots of fresh lemons. Plus I get to have a reason to build Techs.

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
@harpo99999 give us an actual threat, not words.
If @harpo99999 does have these mega Techs (and proves of their existence), than he might actually be one of the most powerful Tech owners on the kingdoms stuff.
Given that @harpo99999 has been on these forums for awhile, he probably has spent the time creating massive things over the years.

P.S. Sorry for putting this on very late, but that was a "persuasion attempt" at getting @harpo99999 to post his nonexistent Techs...

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
A fair gamble, but I doubt it. I've seen that his juicers have poor movement. What use is firepower without some degree of mobility? They should at least be able to move on uneven terrain without assistance.

Okay, @harpo99999 has been asked to show us his supermassive techs but it's been ages and he still hasn't. Now it's safe to assume that he is incapable of creating these said techs and is no longer a threat.

The Grand Teki

Nice post @QuackDuck, I want to say something about the UESO.

First, please remove the dash, it's not needed (you were not supposed to know that, I'm not mad)

Lore:
The UESO was formed by a group of space scientists and militarists, way back in 2037. They started out by colonising Mars and inventing an easily sustainable FTL portal which they used to connect planets ever so since. They've done that some time after the EFF got into space, but became dominant after they invented the portal and finalized hyperspace travel. Their first target was Alpha Centauri, proving that humans don't need planets similar to Earth. Their supporter was Elon Musk himself, and if someone looks closely, one can see even to this day the SpaceX X letter on many spacecraft of the UESO.

Our famous inventions, researches and experiments include:

• The first ever made Dyson Sphere
  • The perfection of fusion, sonics, ionics, EMP, AI humanization*, spacebending and immortality.
  • The infamous DRS (Death Recovery System), preventing deaths since 2109
  • Easy FTL travel methods
  • Subatomic reassembly, capable of converting any material into any other**
  • Discovery and utilization of subspace***
*: AI can behave almost exactly like humans, but not smart enough to be one.
**: If converting a lighter atom to a heavier one or an isotope, leftover/missing neutrons will be split/fused from an electron and a proton.
***: Subspace is actually an empty parallel universe where the Big Bang happened but no material was left behind, which made a big, empty space, devoid of gravity, radiation and everything. The UESO uses it as an unlimited storage (let's say that The SCU only warps blocks onto an empty planet with a giant storage building).

Nice post @QuackDuck, I want to say something about the UESO.

First, please remove the dash, it's not needed (you were not supposed to know that, I'm not mad)

Lore:
The UESO was formed by a group of space scientists and militarists, way back in 2037. They started out by colonising Mars and inventing an easily sustainable FTL portal which they used to connect planets ever so since. They've done that some time after the EFF got into space, but became dominant after they invented the portal and finalized hyperspace travel. Their first target was Alpha Centauri, proving that humans don't need planets similar to Earth. Their supporter was Elon Musk himself, and if someone looks closely, one can see even to this day the SpaceX X letter on many spacecraft of the UESO.

Our famous inventions, researches and experiments include:

• The first ever made Dyson Sphere
  • The perfection of fusion, sonics, ionics, EMP, AI humanization*, spacebending and immortality.
  • The infamous DRS (Death Recovery System), preventing deaths since 2109
  • Easy FTL travel methods
  • Subatomic reassembly, capable of converting any material into any other**
  • Discovery and utilization of subspace***
*: AI can behave almost exactly like humans, but not smart enough to be one.
**: If converting a lighter atom to a heavier one or an isotope, leftover/missing neutrons will be split/fused from an electron and a proton.
***: Subspace is actually an empty parallel universe where the Big Bang happened but no material was left behind, which made a big, empty space, devoid of gravity, radiation and everything. The UESO uses it as an unlimited storage (let's say that The SCU only warps blocks onto an empty planet with a giant storage building).
Can we not use exact dates? Because we want to make this RP timeless. So it could be from 2039, or 9000, or even 129402. (Unless if TT actual has a set date, which I haven't found yet)

Website
duckduckgo.com
A new chapter documenting the activities of the Kiwi Kingdom has been released.

Due to the amount of other events in the Kiwi Space Wars thread, I will release that as a separate chapter when I have the time and determination to do it.

I will probably do the chapter for the TAC first before the Space War.