A Comprehensive Guide to Kingdoms

Is there anything you want changed?

• Total voters
Website
duckduckgo.com
SMALL KINGDOMS

This chapter is reserved for small Kingdoms which are of less significance in the general history of the Kingdoms, but are still Kingdoms which deserve a place in the Guide.

The United Federation of Kingdoms

The @saiwuntest Cult

The Resourse Kingdom

The GSO Kingdom

The Salt Kingdom
DESCRIPTION:

The Salt Kingdom was a small kingdom of salt. It is unknown if the citizens were grains of salt or beings made of salt which gained self-awareness. It was in the first stages of starting when the Lemon Kingdom made contact with it. The Lemon Kingdom believed then that there should only be one Kingdom, so it either attacked the Salt Kingdom or convinced the leader to withdraw, the records are unclear. Either way, the Salt Kingdom was destroyed . Only a few scattered records of the Salt Kingdom remain and most of them are kept in museums.

HISTORY:

@Smallblock280 first told people to join the Salt Kingdom in a bug report. He then created a thread, but Baconus_Yum said that it was not official, since no one has joined the Salt Kingdom yet. Smallblock280 then stopped the Salt Kingdom willingly.
  1. Smallblock280 creates the Salt Kingdom.
  2. The Salt Kingdom begins to expand.
  3. Baconus_Yum, a Lemon Kinght, makes first contact with the Salt Kingdom. He declares that the Lemon Kingdom is the only Kingdom, and that the Salt Kingdom should not exist.
  4. The Salt Kingdom, under unknown circumstances, is destroyed. There is evidence of the Lemon Kingdom playing a part in its destruction.

The Bacon & Egg Clan

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
This is a Comprehensive Guide to Kingdoms, a sort of history book which shows all of the Kingdom lore, all in one place. I will continually update and add Kingdom history to this thread, when I have time because homework and school. If there is anything you would like to add/remove/change/whatever please contact me via THIS THREAD so it is easier for me to find.

P.S. You can post now.

Wait, how much of this Lemon Kingdom stuff is actually true? Because some of this looks like it's fact, while others just look like lore that's made up to make it look more interesting.

Also, can do the Kebab Kingdom next? All of its info is in the main thread. Has 18 pages but you know where to look.

Website
duckduckgo.com
Wait, how much of this Lemon Kingdom stuff is actually true? Because some of this looks like it's fact, while others just look like lore that's made up to make it look more interesting.
All of it is from the original thread and the Dynasty of Zest thread.
Also, can do the Kebab Kingdom next?
We shall see.
*Ominously backs away into a conveniently placed dark area*

Chrii_the_Vieh

Not bad, not bad,...
You got most of our history right.
Well done.
Many secrets known to only a few Lemons will remain in our zesty hearts never the less.

If I would be king of the fruitful realm right now, I would have named you something like... "the one who dusted a lot of old books to find pieces of truth". ;) :) ;)

I'll let you know if I find something in my archives which is worth adding.

May the golden lights shine about the common history we all create.
May the zestiness stay with us all.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
and then there are the wild juicers that I keep manage to find new varieties of (I would hesitate to call them a 'kingdom' or even a 'side', but more of an 'environmental challenge' as they seem to be able to cause any of the 'kingdoms' some reason to pause and develop caution)

matik2002

This looks cool!
Once other people contribute to the guide it will probably help other people with the kingdoms.
This is a step forward and towards harmony and prosperity!

Website
duckduckgo.com
and then there are the wild juicers that I keep manage to find new varieties of (I would hesitate to call them a 'kingdom' or even a 'side', but more of an 'environmental challenge' as they seem to be able to cause any of the 'kingdoms' some reason to pause and develop caution)
I'll see how I can add them, if needed.

Website
duckduckgo.com
Everyone, I need help.

During my adventures into the Deep Archives, I have discovered two kingdoms I have not heard of, the Bacon & Egg Clan and the Salt Kingdom. I have not found any comphrehensive information for any of these kingdoms, only passing mentions in other records, a signature with the Salt Kingdom, @Benju13212 `s Bacon & Egg banner, though that may not be related...

Members of other kingdoms, I would like to request your assistance in helping me find out the history of these two kingdoms, for you might have been around for longer than I have, and might have heard of or remember something to do with these kingdoms. If you have information, please tell me as soon as possible, so I can add it to the Guide. Thank you.

Everyone, I need help.

During my adventures into the Deep Archives, I have discovered two kingdoms I have not heard of, the Bacon & Egg Clan and the Salt Kingdom. I have not found any comphrehensive information for any of these kingdoms, only passing mentions in other records, a signature with the Salt Kingdom, @Benju13212 `s Bacon & Egg banner, though that may not be related...

Members of other kingdoms, I would like to request your assistance in helping me find out the history of these two kingdoms, for you might have been around for longer than I have, and might have heard of or remember something to do with these kingdoms. If you have information, please tell me as soon as possible, so I can add it to the Guide. Thank you.
I don't think those were exactly 'kingdoms'. They're just really old groups of sorts, and are inactive to this date.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
If the kiwi kingdom gets a bad overview we declare war on the duck republic. Again
Wait, aren't you already at war with them?
I guessing that the Kiwi Kingdom would actually start attacking with the war declaration.
They would fight with the all-powerful meme spam that no Tech in existence can stop... (I mean, blotting out the sky with memes. Those memes are huge, and they can easily stack up and take multiple pages in total!)

Everyone, I need help.
I have discovered two kingdoms I have not heard of, the Bacon & Egg Clan and the Salt Kingdom.
Here you go: (Don't question why I know all of this, lets just say that I was a "forum observer" before I got the confidence to register to the forums... Sorry for being a big "stalker" back then and my reputation might actually go down because of this statement...)
Salt Kingdom Beginning Thread: [>Here<]
Salt Kingdom (almost was the kingdom) Thread: [>Here<]
Shot down immediately by the Lemon Kingdom before it could rise. (How interesting...)
(Had a logical reason for shooting down)

The Beginning of the Bacon & Egg Kingdom: [>Here<]
Was a Kiwi Kingdom in concept, but was unfortunately shot down immediately by the Lemon Kingdom before it could rise. (How interesting...)
(Was only shot down because it was a kingdom aimed against the Lemon Kingdom in a Lemon Kingdom thread)
Also below it hints the beginning of @harpo99999's juicers/blender exploration expeditions.

BREAKING NEWS
Seems that the Lemon Kingdom was actually against other new kingdoms one time awhile ago!
That explains the lack of new kingdoms until the Kiwis came about and broke the silence (are the Kiwis new kingdom saviors? Well, that still does't mean that TAC trusts them at all)...
Some of those new kingdoms were aimed at destroying the Lemon Kingdom, so no wonder why they were shot down.
The Lemons have seemingly changed their motives now, so that won't happen from now on.

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
I guessing that the Kiwi Kingdom would actually start attacking with the war declaration.
They would fight with the all-powerful meme spam that no Tech in existence can stop... (I mean, blotting out the sky with memes. Those memes are huge, and they can easily stack up and take multiple pages in total!)

Here you go: (Don't question why I know all of this, lets just say that I was a "forum observer" before I got the confidence to register to the forums... Sorry for being a big "stalker" back then and my reputation might actually go down because of this statement...)
Salt Kingdom Beginning Thread: [>Here<]
Salt Kingdom (almost was the kingdom) Thread: [>Here<]
Shot down immediately by the Lemon Kingdom before it could rise. (How interesting...)
(Had a logical reason for shooting down)

The Beginning of the Bacon & Egg Kingdom: [>Here<]
Was a Kiwi Kingdom in concept, but was unfortunately shot down immediately by the Lemon Kingdom before it could rise. (How interesting...)
(Was only shot down because it was a kingdom aimed against the Lemon Kingdom in a Lemon Kingdom thread)
Also below it hints the beginning of @harpo99999's juicers/blender exploration expeditions.

BREAKING NEWS
Seems that the Lemon Kingdom was actually against other new kingdoms one time awhile ago!
That explains the lack of new kingdoms until the Kiwis came about and broke the silence (are the Kiwis new kingdom saviors? Well, that still does't mean that TAC trusts them at all)...
Some of those new kingdoms were aimed at destroying the Lemon Kingdom, so no wonder why they were shot down.
The Lemons have seemingly changed their motives now, so that won't happen from now on.
Thank you very much @Legionite ! Now I will shoud have enough material to write a few paragraphs for these kingdoms.
Seems the Lemon Kingdom was quite hostile before. We're lucky they aren't now, or we are all screwed with that huge army of theirs...

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
If the kiwi kingdom gets a bad overview we declare war on the duck republic. Again
srq, you might want to re-consider such 'threats' as it seems that war activities tend to attract the juicers (and I have seen a juicer model that was using what appears to be titan wheels ( and the juicer looked a bit like the deathcloud maker ie lots of wheels(titans) and even more megas)) and was why I started building my bomber series of fast tech killer aircraft (so far there is ultra light, light and medium loadouts, but am working up to a very heavy (want to be able to kill a triple shielded tech in one pass) so that I can manage to prune the juicers
the specs for the bomber series is agile(able to change directions and attitude quickly), fast (horizontal flight 100mph continious speed vertical climb of at least 80mph), and heavily armed (in r&d must be able to destroy all turrets and other targets than the block in ONE pass per target(preferably more than one target per pass killed)(for ultra light)(the block is the grading target for the bomber series ie fewer passes the higher the rating (over 5 ultra light, 5& 4 light, 3 medium, 2 heavy and 1 ultra heavy)

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
the specs for the bomber series is agile(able to change directions and attitude quickly), fast (horizontal flight 100mph continious speed vertical climb of at least 80mph), and heavily armed (in r&d must be able to destroy all turrets and other targets than the block in ONE pass per target(preferably more than one target per pass killed)(for ultra light)(the block is the grading target for the bomber series ie fewer passes the higher the rating (over 5 ultra light, 5& 4 light, 3 medium, 2 heavy and 1 ultra heavy)
I suggest you create your own Tech thread to show off your impressive supermassive Techs that seem to be taking the forum by storm.
That way, everybody who is jealous of your tremendous huge creations can see them in their full glory and be overwhelmed by their size and their real existence.