A Better Future is Coming to TerraTech!

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
I like the corp over all. The hovers look like they are gonna be pretty useful from all the screenshots you posted.

I gotta say though: many of the blocks look way too smooth. I mean, yea, the corp is all about sleekness and aerodynamics, but still:

That tech is just a white blob. It doesn't look great. And some of the bigger blocks individually look way too smooth. Like the front ones in this:

Over all, the corp looks really good. I like it a lot. But you guys should add some more of the black likes to some of these smoother ones to break them up a little bit.

Functionally though, I'm looking forward to messing around with these.

Epic afdc

To be completely honest I thought the next Corp would’ve been either the leigon or reticule research, this is definitely a big surprise, but it is definitely a welcome one. I enjoy how the blocks look, all sleek and smooth and stuff, pretty much what I expected from better future. Great work devs, I look forward to the release of this Corp

seriosman

cool ... more things to create vehicles of mass destruction .. I have a new name for a corporation ... since these pieces you gave the name of future corporation the next one could be of name NEXUS of the warzone 2100 .. if well that game could give some ideas for you to create more pieces ... was going to create a very cool military sound I think

and sorry if google translate said something wrong ... I'm from Brazil and my English is terrible ... lol