8-Barrel Mini Mortar Buff

Should this be a thing?

• Yes

• No

• Something in between(specify below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

YaYYeeT

Derp Artist
one of the 17 quintillon NMS planets and moons.
The 8-Barrel Mini Mortar(if that's how to spell it but I'm too lazy to check the forums)is honestly terrible like all mortars.

It's faster firing than the 3-Pound cannnnon(woops, but I have no intention of fixing this because I'm drowsy and you have to deal with people who are sleep-deprived) but deals less damage and hits the target later because of its projectile arc. It may have homing but you have to face the target directly and be at a specific range while taking twice the space and resources and components of the 3-pound cannon which has an adjustable fire arc and has longer range. It's an seriously underpowered weapon and here are some suggestions on it:

1. Buff its homing

2. Decrease its cost

3. Buff its damage

Post your suggestions below.
(finally made it through a thread without using italics Aaah is that last parenthese in italic!?)

Last edited:

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
you're saying this because of lathrix's old mortar spam?(I am a lathrix fan) anyways, I am definitely on board with this buffing. most of the mortars in the other corps have decent stats,(including the ven ones, which is stupid) but the 8 barrel. this does need a upgrade, because they are the first mortar and the first homing projectile you can get in the game. the homing does need to be better, at least the homing

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
Really? I felt that if the 3-pounders angle at 45 degrees, they have better range than the mini mortars.
P.S Did you see my signature?(the lathrix part)
well, 3-pound does have some range, but the mortars should be better in range. also I enjoy lathrix

Last edited:

YaYYeeT

Derp Artist
one of the 17 quintillon NMS planets and moons.
also I has the lathrix part
Me no understand you.
well, 3-pound does have some range, but the mortars should be better in range.
I remember the 3-pounds are better because they have similar projectile velocity and 3-pound cannons can anglle to 45 degrees while mortars are fixed at around fifty or so, so the 3-pdr has marginally better range.

Sapioit

Website
sapioit.com
I honestly thing they should lower the damage and improve the homing. I mean, it would be nice if, they could hit the enemy even if they're facing in the opposite direction.