5 bugs, all recorded and replicatable

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Oooh, duplication... thanks for letting me know a duplication glitch. Also, sky anchoring... sky bases that enemies can't get to...

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Jun 29, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com
Good video.:) I have seen all 5 of these bugs already reported here and acknowledged (by @Adriano).
  • Clipping of anchored techs (ground and other techs).
  • Overlapping of anchored techs (autominers, etc).
  • Using large techs to duplicate and also stack blocks inside each other (doesn't survive snapshot/save, I believe).
  • And more recently the undo destruction of anchored tech re-positioning to cab instead of anchor (and using this for sky-anchors).
I would really like a fix to the duplication glitch; it's hella distracting in campaign.:( And being able to clip auto-miners over the top of each other greatly interferes with the new resource economy too, I think, so should be high priority.

Masakari

Nov 2, 2016
Sadly the clipping is a unity engine thing and they can't do anything about it at this time last I heard or they would have by now as it has been a thing from the beginning I believe. I have and still do abuse it (mostly on the erudite seams as they are infesting the land :D) to get a quick influx of funds as you can get 233k from one seam.

The "skyhook/anchor" is rather cool and hope something like this is made official (like the hover bug is most likely going to be) once AI can fly.

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
Thanks @Lord_Chaos , as stated these are all known issues. Good video showing them though. Only thing I would ask is that you mention the version number of the game that you find these issues in. Super helpful for us. Cheers :)

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks @Lord_Chaos , as stated these are all known issues. Good video showing them though. Only thing I would ask is that you mention the version number of the game that you find these issues in. Super helpful for us. Cheers :)
7.6 stable, and I will be finding bugs and recording them a bunch, so stay tuned :cool: Also, if anyone ever needs a bug recorded to more accurately describe it, i'm here tonytony