4 Pumps Autominers? ...yes!

Hi guys, first post btw.

Have you guys tried this already? If not, give it a try then.

Its a 4-pumps auto-miner for massive extraction optimization, it is a little bit tricky to place it at first but doesn't take much time. Let me show you some screenshots first:

Once you spawn it just press "B" to enter the build mode and move it slightly around and turn it too till you get the four pumps working.

There's a trick anyways, press "B" twice to make these pumps work asynchronously or it wont work.

Let me know if anything!

Regards,
Sal.

Attachments

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Have you guys tried this already? If not, give it a try then.
It has been tried before, but as you already know it can be a bit of a pain to get them placed just right.
I have found three works best for me since I can set them up pretty quickly. It's just a bit slower than the four.
Good job getting them all to work reliably.
Have a good one [8D)

It has been tried before, but as you already know it can be a bit of a pain to get them placed just right.
I have found three works best for me since I can set them up pretty quickly. It's just a bit slower than the four.
Good job getting them all to work reliably.
Have a good one [8D)
Yeah, I keep remembering that every time I'm setting up my mining operations, maybe I could try to upload a short clip of how I do it, because it honestly takes me just a very few tries to place them, seems I might developed a technique, lol.

Not bragging but just placed 3 quad-pump miners last time I tried ^_^

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
hehe, ikr.

Btw, I've been watching some of your videos in your channel and these are awesome, gonna keep diggin' these.

Have a good one too. ;)
Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying them! Have a good one [8D)