1.4.0.4 PC | Grade 2 RR missions won't appear in Trading Stations

_Monitor_

Aug 12, 2018
I have opened my save file on 1.4.0.4 and got the "Grade 2 Achieved" message and end even shows on the upper left that it is Grade 2.
And yet I have generated a TON of terrain but still no "Zero Point Hollow" and "Tesla Base" Missions, What do I do?

(Here's my save file just in case I guess)

Attachments

Reactions: Aardvark123

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
Hey @_Monitor_ , I just tried your save game on our latest internal build and got missions appearing straight away on the TS you are parked next to. We should be releasing 1.4.0.5 later today, so please try again in that version. Let me know if the issue persists. Cheers

_Monitor_

Aug 12, 2018
Hey @_Monitor_ , I just tried your save game on our latest internal build and got missions appearing straight away on the TS you are parked next to. We should be releasing 1.4.0.5 later today, so please try again in that version. Let me know if the issue persists. Cheers
So I have updated Terratech to 1.4.0.5 and tried again and it didn't work... I do have an Idea, accept the mission and send me the file, I'll continue from there like nothing happened, since it could just be an problem with my Game.
Accepting the mission might make it "Snap out of it" I guess.

Also the problem isn't "No missions", it's "No Reticule Research Missions", just wanna make that clear.

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
Apologies, my mistake. Here's the save file for you.

The issue here was that you had other core missions appearing in the mission board. These sometimes get in the way of each other, as we can only display a set number of missions at any one time on the board. For future reference, you can find a complete list of these missions on the trouble shooting guide (TTG-015). If you have this problem again, check and see if any of the listed missions are appearing instead. Accept them, and eventually new missions should appear :)

https://www.terratechgame.com/troubleshooting.htm

Attachments