[1.4.0.1] Unable to Advance Reticule Research License Temporarily Maxed Out Before the Update

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
I went ahead and tried the new update pretty much as soon as you released it, and I'm afraid to say there's a problem with progression on preexisting saves. I completed all the grade 1 Reticule Research missions in my current game before the update and reached the temporary maximum level. After the update, my license was reverted to grade 1, with 4999 out of 5000 XP.

The problem is that no more grade 1 missions for Reticule Research are available because I've done them already, leaving me unable to reach license grade 2, where both the new missions would become available. This bizarre catch-22 has unfortunately prevented me from making any progress.

I've attached my save file so you can poke around inside and see if Atom missed the important meeting where he was supposed to hand everyone a grade 2 license.

Attachments

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
After the small update from last night, I'm sorry to say the plot has thickened a little. Now, whenever I load into that save, I immediately get the "Better Future license maxed" window. After testing I found that that happens every time. The problem with Reticule Research remains.

20200801121236_1.jpg

The "license maxed" screen showed up in a different save file as well.

20200801121414_1.jpg

I've attached both the affected save files as well as an output log. I hope this helps.

Attachments