[1.3] Late-Game Bases Appearing In Early-Game Capture Missions

Commander 86

Version: 1.3
Platform: PC
Seed: Irrelevant

I have been finding a lot of advanced blocks during capture missions recently. This happened while I was fiddling around in a new campaign; I'm capturing bases equipped with: remote chargers, scrappers, fabricators from corporations I haven't unlocked yet, even component factories with exotic dongle upgrades. I just unlocked GeoCorp, and I'm still on GSO grade 2, I didn't even do the basic fabricator tutorial with Crafty Mike yet.

Is this intentional? It feels like a game-breaking advantage to me.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
To clarify. Is this single player campaign or co-op campaign mode (regardless of how many are playing)? Or both if you've tested both?

Commander 86

Ah yes, I should specify whether it was single player campaign or multiplayer campaign. I keep forgetting that's a thing now.
It was single player, I have no idea if the same thing happens in co-op.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
I also have collected parts from corps that I had not unlocked on the single player campaign capture base missions, and also in the fresh campaign (started just after the release of 1.3) (have not yet unlocked the venture missions have maxed gso, geo, and hawkeye) (and a related not many of the NEW blocks seem to be uncraftable as no recipe.
when I was doing the hawkeye missions, did not get any from the hawkeye tech (think its name was private dent or something similar)