[1.3] Late-Game Bases Appearing In Early-Game Capture Missions

Commander 86

Version: 1.3
Platform: PC
Seed: Irrelevant

I have been finding a lot of advanced blocks during capture missions recently. This happened while I was fiddling around in a new campaign; I'm capturing bases equipped with: remote chargers, scrappers, fabricators from corporations I haven't unlocked yet, even component factories with exotic dongle upgrades. I just unlocked GeoCorp, and I'm still on GSO grade 2, I didn't even do the basic fabricator tutorial with Crafty Mike yet.

Is this intentional? It feels like a game-breaking advantage to me.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
I also have collected parts from corps that I had not unlocked on the single player campaign capture base missions, and also in the fresh campaign (started just after the release of 1.3) (have not yet unlocked the venture missions have maxed gso, geo, and hawkeye) (and a related not many of the NEW blocks seem to be uncraftable as no recipe.
when I was doing the hawkeye missions, did not get any from the hawkeye tech (think its name was private dent or something similar)

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
Happened to me recently. Just got a base with 12 scrappers, 2 fabricators, and 4 component factories (with advanced and complex modules), while only having GSO Grade 3. I dont think this is intentional, as now i can just sit there and craft whatever i want (scince i turned a lot of resources into blocks earlier)

Last edited: