[1.3.7.4] My tech keeps on rotating

Krampton

Jan 12, 2020
This bug has appeared when I played previous other versions of TerraTech, specifically 1.3.6 and 1.3.7, but it annoyed me so much that I'm going to share it.

So the bug is simply, that the tech I control keeps on rotating by its center point. It even makes your tech rotate when you use the build beam on the tech. I tried switching to other techs, I tried switching wheels, I tried switching my game saves, I tried restarting the game and my PC, but alas, the bug is still there, turning the tech that I control. The bug doesn't make my tech turning extremely fast, it only takes 10 seconds for one revolution, regardless of the tech size. And the funny thing I recently discovered about this bug is that my tech stops rotating whenever I click somewhere out of the game screen, such as my desktop, Google Chrome window, etc.

So um, any suggestions? Thx.

Reactions: Luracasmus

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
Hey @Krampton have you made any changes to your control schemes at all? Can you also try changing your turning controls to something other than the default A/D/Left arrow/Right Arrow, and see if the problem still occurs. Thanks

Reactions: Luracasmus