1.3.7.3 Update Now Available on Steam

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
Design Tweaks:
  • Added a fix to detect what the maximum allowable multiplayer players are for the Bomber Command mission and spawn the correct number of planes accordingly.

R&D Labs Tweaks:
  • The R&D Labs floor has been revised.
  • Moved ball and socket joints from standard blocks to accessories.
  • Added a visual countdown timer when waiting on the spawn pad in R&D Labs Battle Arena.
  • Teleport for Middle of Nowhere has now been moved to Experimental category.
  • Stunt ramps and Turret Run props are now aligned to the floor tiles.
  • The resource givers have been spaced out further apart.

Bug Fixes:
  • In Creative and Co-op Creative, game saves now correctly remember when enemies are turned off.
  • Chargers in the Sam Site Ridge mission are no longer being destroyed by enemies if the player goes away from the mission's location.
  • Fixed bug causing enemies to appear during the 2nd Better Future Hover Training Novice Course.
  • Fixed bug preventing the player from typing in the multiplayer text box if the skins menu is open.

SUPER-TANK

Dec 10, 2019
BUG:
The DPS target in RND labs sometimes still despawns after loading a save
The Bomber Command (multiplayer version) mission does not properly work because no matter how far away you move, Bomber command does not update
The super shield and chargers featured in SAM Site Ridge as well as Charlie Watchtower are bugged. They are categorized as control/manufacturing blocks instead of power blocks. I broke it off and it still counts as a tech

Reactions: Aardvark123

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
Hey @SUPER-TANK ,

The DPS target in RND labs sometimes still despawns after loading a save
Are you getting this with saves from older versions of the game? Or is it a save game you created in 1.3.7.4? If so, please attach an example save game, I can't repeat it in the studio.

The Bomber Command (multiplayer version) mission does not properly work because no matter how far away you move, Bomber command does not update
Are you sure about this? We've not had this problem in recent version of the game. Again, a save game would be very helpful here.

The super shield and chargers featured in SAM Site Ridge as well as Charlie Watchtower are bugged. They are categorized as control/manufacturing blocks instead of power blocks. I broke it off and it still counts as a tech
These blocks aren't available to players, they should self destruct once you destroy any of the chargers. How are you getting a hold of them in this way?

Cheers

Reactions: Aardvark123

SUPER-TANK

Dec 10, 2019
Hey @SUPER-TANK ,

Are you getting this with saves from older versions of the game? Or is it a save game you created in 1.3.7.4? If so, please attach an example save game, I can't repeat it in the studio.

Are you sure about this? We've not had this problem in recent version of the game. Again, a save game would be very helpful here.

These blocks aren't available to players, they should self destruct once you destroy any of the chargers. How are you getting a hold of them in this way?

Cheers
I don't know how to attach a save game BUT it seems like that the target despawn issue has occurred even after the EXP blocks were re-branded to RR
Of course, it is impossible to get the charger and the shield. But it was mentioned somewhere in the discord that it is perfectly balanced for player usage, so it does not make sense for those to be unobtainable.
To combat the target despawn Issue, I simply took a snapshot of the target (before the bug was fixed) and then loaded it in the RND labs, so it will function properly.

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
@SUPER-TANK The RR rebrand shouldn't be a factor in it despawning. If you have a save game that it happens in consistently, then I would appreciate an upload. The save game files can be found in this location on your PC

Documents/My Games/TerraTech/YourSteamID/Saves

To upload, simply drag the relevant R&D save into a forum post on this thread.

As for the new blocks, it's a design choice not to allow them to be available to players. We have several other blocks in the game already that fall into this category.