[1.3.7.1] Blocks cant be placed

Sharra

Moving blocks to a perfectly valid position causing them to flashing okay/red. If released in the wrong moment, they pop off. If you catch the right moment, they stick as they should. Its not the position, but the selected block. For example i can put "GOS little trekker wheel" at the position at any time. But if i select "GSO dirt wheel" the switching game starts. But not on all position, but on changing ones. Its completly inconsistent.

Further testing resulted in a faulty "GSO one block". This block just wont accept certain other blocks. Replacing it with another "GSO one block", and everything is fine. I´ve encountered several "damaged" blocks so far...

Last edited:

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
Moving blocks to a perfectly valid position causing them to flashing okay/red. If released in the wrong moment, they pop off. If you catch the right moment, they stick as they should. Its not the position, but the selected block. For example i can put "GOS little trekker wheel" at the position at any time. But if i select "GSO dirt wheel" the switching game starts. But not on all position, but on changing ones. Its completely inconsistent.

Further testing resulted in a faulty "GSO one block". This block just wont accept certain other blocks. Replacing it with another "GSO one block", and everything is fine. I´ve encountered several "damaged" blocks so far...
I am having this problem more and more as well, I found that wiggling the tech around in the build beam works sometimes, but other times it gets so bad I have to snapshot the tech and reload it in a different position, I really would like to know what's causing this and if it can be fixed

Zonko

I am having this problem more and more as well, I found that wiggling the tech around in the build beam works sometimes, but other times it gets so bad I have to snapshot the tech and reload it in a different position, I really would like to know what's causing this and if it can be fixed
I find it's always associated with something that moves. Like wheels or solars.

ExileFox

I just noticed this but only with the basic gso wheels, (Little Trekker)

the.nihilist

Semiprofessional Idler
I got back to TT after a while now and directly ran into this issue, but already on the 1.3.7 stable. To me it happens on quite an array of blocks on most changes to the Tech. Sometimes it fixes itself after attaching a few other blocks, sometimes it needs a save'n'load or even a game restart.

This actually gets pretty annoying on campaign start when changing blocks on a Tech much more often. After a few times I just give up and quit the game. I can't imagine a potential new player doing this even this often before giving up.

Is there need for save games or logs?