[1.3.2] Tech Manager Can't Be Scrolled Down in - bounces back up to the top of the list.

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Noticed in all gamemodes that the Tech Manager is present in; Campaign, Creative, RnD , Co-Op Creative, Co-Op Campaign.

The Tech Manager Menu seems to spring up to the top of the list when UI elements are rolled over (and it is not already at the top of the list.) UI elements that cause this behaviour seems to include text, images, drop-down selection boxes, buttons and anywhere that causes the list items's background to turn turquoise. This makes the Tech Manager unusable for far away techs if there is a lot of techs in the world.

Also, shouldn't the RnD Tech Manager also have a team selector like in Creative mode?:
1566645265250.png

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
he Tech Manager Menu seems to spring up to the top of the list when UI elements are rolled ove
(1) Yup, also noticed this, thanks for reporting. (I wasn't motivated to report as we've seen nothing of QA for weeks, so guess they are busy with internal testing.)

(2) Apparently another player has been getting crashes when trying to bring up the tech managed by pressing [`] in campaign. (Don't know if just them, haven't tried yet.) Handy to know it has a shortcut key, though!:)

Also, shouldn't the RnD Tech Manager also have a team selector like in Creative mode?:
Team selection (and the tech manager) works differently in every single mode, right now. I think there's definitely a need to unify the experience across the modes at some point. But then the UI design is totally split right now, anyway.

(3) Minor thing - I've also been meaning to note that the player/enemy selection drop down, you've shown there, seems to highlight the options backwards, for my liking. Pointed option should be brighter, I think - it just feels totally wrong, right now.

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Just going to bump up this thread because of reports of this on the Discord server. Seems to be quite annoying to many people (especially since it's such a new feature.) Also: it was suggested by NuclearWolf that the menu could be exited by pressing the 'esc' key.