[1.3.2] I keep getting the same invader

DunkMoose

Ive been sitting in this desert for over an hour now and I have gotten four of the exact same invaders one after another after another. What am I doing wrong and why do I keep getting the exact same invader?

Zonko

Do you have twitter turned on?

Invader typew is based on your size.
And level.
Change your size or level, get new invaders.

DunkMoose

Do you have twitter turned on?

Invader typew is based on your size.
And level.
Change your size or level, get new invaders.
Yes I do have twitter turned on, i recently sent an invader to twitter so im pretty sure its linked, but this is happening across multiple techs too!

Edit: im maxed on all corporations too

DunkMoose

Yeah. A lot of people have seen this, including (this post):

I'm moving this thread from community help to bugs (because I think it is one).
I'm not sure, but I built an entirely different tech and i got the same invader which is just 1000 GSO 1 blocks attached to a cab with an explosive bolt so I get a free 1000 GSO one blocks, but I want a challenge. This new tech I made as massive as I could, 85 GeoCorp batteries, 30 Hawkeye missles, Big Bertha cannons, everything, and the same invader.

Kevin Vanderhoef

Eldritch Horror, and Ship's Cat.
The problem may not be with the game itself. But with how often the Terra Tech #<Appropriate Tag> Twitter gets updated, and checked.
I would think that it would be entirely possible for some one to "Effectively Spam" the invader tag with the same tech, or for no one to send an Invader for a while. So that if the Game looks for say the last 10 invaders not sent by [me] The last Available invader may be sent repeatedly.