[1.3.2.1] Feedback - New missions (Rook Creek Bridge, Crown Top Hill Fort)

BuzzBat

I have a problem with this "Rook Creek Bridge" mission, when i got to the bridge there was only an "!" and no tech or robot to talk to, i cant cancel it and get it again, so how do i fix this ??

Ppbattler

Very late to this thread, a friend and I in coop campaign had a fair amount of trouble beating the spider king, even with paladin bombs and cruise missiles the spider king held up. The bridge boss is too easy to cheese however, all I need is a 1 by 3 tech with a drill on the front and I can drill under the boss and blow up his fuel tanks from underneath. Perhaps some stronger Armor or better small tech targeting weapons should do him good? Personally though these are both great additions to terra tech and look forward to seeing more of these in future.

Zonko

Very late to this thread, a friend and I in coop campaign had a fair amount of trouble beating the spider king, even with paladin bombs and cruise missiles the spider king held up. The bridge boss is too easy to cheese however, all I need is a 1 by 3 tech with a drill on the front and I can drill under the boss and blow up his fuel tanks from underneath. Perhaps some stronger Armor or better small tech targeting weapons should do him good? Personally though these are both great additions to terra tech and look forward to seeing more of these in future.
Sounds like your drill tech is legit.

As to the spider king, sounds like you just had bad luck.
I took it out with a small tech, just by wasting the charger first.