- Aug 13, 2014
- Players will have no starting crate in Co-op Campaign if the host loads a single player save game file beforehand. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed issue to allow Reticule Research Mecanum Wheels to drive forward or backwards when placed on the front and back of the Tech only.
- When the player reloads a save for Laser Labs after completing it beforehand, the mission will complete after speaking to Atom at the beginning of the mission. He will deliver his start of mission dialogue, disappear then re-appear straight away to deliver the completed mission dialogue. This occurred when reloading without rebooting the game and has now been fixed.
- When playing the Laser Laboratory mission in Co-op Campaign, the large door at the end of the mission not opening has now been fixed.
- Fixed issue to prevent enemy Techs from attacking players at the end of Co-Op Campaign Laser Laboratory mission.
- In Co-op Campaign Blaster Battle mission, the client can get out of the arena and not cause the mission to fail by switching to another buggy. This has now been fixed.
- If the player is set to Japanese, Korean, Simplified or Traditional Chinese, and use those characters when saving a snapshot, the game failed to save auto snapshots. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed bug preventing Tech snapshots with R&D Labs EXP blocks from loading in.
- Reticule Research Fabricator and Payload Terminal are currently unavailable, but will be added in a future update.