[1.3.12.2][PC] - Video Footage of the AG bug. Please Vote.

Please answer if you have seen this bug too.

• Total voters

burger1113

Platform - PC
Frequency - All the time
Game Mode - All

Description

Random blocks that are well within the range of the Antigrav Engines get unaffected by it, causing the techs to be affected by gravity.
This has gone on for over 6 months, and if you check the previous bug report(LINK), you will see that many of us are seeing this.
I suppose antigrav techs are way over in the endgame side of things and are quite fiddly to make and control, so neither a large portion of users nor any of the devs have really bothered to use them or test them in depth. But it's rather disappointing to see this feature go to waste for such a long time, possibly forever if OCD freaks like me don't bring this up.

Steps to reproduce
Just load a few antigravs(big or small), charge them, and press B to straighten them. If the antigravs are working, and the Build beam was held for more than a second, they should be only moving up or down slighty. However they should NOT be tilting or accelerating in any axis, which they do. The frequency is quite random, but I assure you, it is quite high.

Attached Files
One small, and one big Antigrav to test, and an R&D Save of my antigravs loaded up.

Attachments

Last edited: