[1.3.1] Hoverbug Triggered by Cabs After Loading Snapshot

Falchoin

While working on a new hover design I noticed when I reloaded via snapshot that it was acting as if the hoverbug was being used despite not a single wheel in the build. Moving the cabs (which are buried in the center of the tech) away then back fixed the issue until loaded via snapshot again. This problem has persisted through multiple snapshots of the attached tech.

Shieldbreaker.png

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
Havent happened to me, but i noticed that cabs behave weirdly in new version. It seems like sometimes cabs act like they are not connected to anything, transforming into thier on-its-own state while it shouldnt. I figured out it happens when you place a cab as a new tech, and while controlling it respawn from a checkpoint in R&D, and then place a block on it (or place a block before respawning, and then take that block off afterwards). Happened while i was testing stuff with BF cab, and the hovers were not retracted while a block was attached to it

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
It seems like sometimes cabs act like they are not connected to anything
Oh, I think I saw talk on the Discord of being able to make mini-techs with the BF cab in deployed state, but didn't see the bug method. I'm assuming that players using it didn't want it fixed, as it's fun, but if it's causing issues like this too... @Legionite I think you were one who was doing this?

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
Oh, I think I saw talk on the Discord of being able to make mini-techs with the BF cab in deployed state, but didn't see the bug method. I'm assuming that players using it didn't want it fixed, as it's fun, but if it's causing issues like this too... @Legionite I think you were one who was doing this?
I think this bug should be re-introduced as a feature, so you hover your mouse over the cab, hold right mouse button, and choose if you want the cab to be deployed while connected to other blocks. This should be off by default

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
I just discovered, if you place a block on a cab, then remove that block, and place it again, the cab stays deployed. So you can bacically do it anywhere. Exept deathmatch