[1.3.1.3] Propeller on plane runs in reverse

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I didn't have this issue when loading your save i.e. when pressing [Shift] to activate proppellers in the "Airplane" scheme. (Even after resetting the control schemes to default.)

So if you still get this after restarting the game and reloading, could you maybe give us a print screen of your controls schemes menu and main options key bindings screen?

Nice main campaign tech by the way.:)

Captain Load

I didn't have this issue when loading your save i.e. when pressing [Shift] to activate proppellers in the "Airplane" scheme. (Even after resetting the control schemes to default.)

So if you still get this after restarting the game and reloading, could you maybe give us a print screen of your controls schemes menu and main options key bindings screen?

Nice main campaign tech by the way.:)
I can't figure out where it saves screenshots. TT Steam version installed to drive D, user folder is on another drive. I've looked in all the places I can remember them being over the years. And thanks, that's pretty much the template for most of my playthroughs. Its not quite as tough as I'd like, though - not many GC batteries dropping this time around. Might have to try *gasp* crafting some. HMMM..I wonder if devs have been listening..??

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I can't figure out where it saves screenshots.
personally I just use Cropper to screenshot (as it's lite and flexible). Never used the TT screenshot capability... Do they not end up in a folder near the tech snapshots "C:\Users\[Win_User]\Documents\My Games\TerraTech\[big number]"?

But if you just reset the airplane control scheme to default (and main options to default) that should be as good as showing us, if it works/doesn't.

Captain Load

Plane crazy.png

Paint3D...never even knew I had this but it worked well. This is with plane going backwards after I restored defaults. I had to beat the mission with an antigrav flyer, and thank heavens I could ^^

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com

Paint3D...never even knew I had this but it worked well. This is with plane going backwards after I restored defaults.
:eek:Blimey, what is going on there? So, you've changed your main menu key bindings to use the keyboard num pad (instead of WASD, etc)... And the keypad enter key has somehow ended up on both "propellers" overide and acceleration...

I'm guessing that acceleration reverse is taking precedence when trying to activate the propellers with [Enter]. If you click the "axis 6" button (on the acceleration line) and then "clear" all bindings, does that let the propeller work correctly?

I'm surprised if restore defaults created this situation, but maybe with your non-standard main menu key bindings it gets confused... Could we see a snap of that screen too?

Captain Load

Plane crazy.png

I'm a leftie so I have to remap almost everything. I'm thankful that TT lets you still do that unlike so many other games these days. One complaint, though: why does it pair up so many funtions and choose one of the hotkeys for you? They should all be individually assignable.

Last edited:

Captain Load

I also am a leftie (and an OLD one at that), and I am playing on the stock keybinds without issues
So are you just playing right-handed or shoving the k/b way over to the right? If its the latter then you really shouldn't have to - its not like key remapping is a huge ordeal of coding. There's really no excuse for it not being fully implemented in a game.