[1.3.1.1] Enemy techs wrongly named "Mega Racer"

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
"Mega Racer" being the name of the Venture starter tech. And I've been seeing about 1 in 4 of the random creative techs with this name (a little frustrating when curios to track the origin of these ananymous in-game builds...

Context: single player creative, invincible player techs, large enemies enabled, starter techs were de-spawned via the tech manager while outside of their load in range (I think).

A couple examples:
Mega Racer 2.png Mega Racer.png "No, *I'M* Mega Racer!" "Me too, and so's me mum""

Note that I know these are both by @mozuo and definitely supposed to have different names (although I'm not sure exactly which versions - there've been many). They were not submitted to community core, that I can see, so were presumably harvested from the workshop or scraped from Twitter (is that re-enabled @zanzistar?). Actually it looks like a 3rd one with this name issue may have come from him too, as it happens (looked like this), or @Falchoin. Edit, this one (sorry, kinda side tracking with specific techs...:rolleyes:):

Mega Racer 5.png

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh, I've just realised it's probably not an issue happening when spawning, but when they were scraped/imported from the workshop. As it's all the new ones, seems like. @zanzistar?

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
oh and i saw a massive geocorp tech named little thief
Oh right, cool, in Campaign, was this? Seems like the name of some of the techs has been left undefined, so it picks up the name of the previous tech in that 'slot', or something... And "mega racer" in campaign too? So it picks up names across game modes...?

@Matt - the team looking at this one?