[1.3.1.1] Creative mode - lots of enemy techs wrongly named "Mega Racer"

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
"Mega Racer" being the name of the Venture starter tech. And I've been seeing about 1 in 4 of the random creative techs with this name (a little frustrating when curios to track the origin of these ananymous in-game builds...

Context: single player creative, invincible player techs, large enemies enabled, starter techs were de-spawned via the tech manager while outside of their load in range (I think).

A couple examples:
Mega Racer 2.png Mega Racer.png "No, *I'M* Mega Racer!" "Me too, and so's me mum""

Note that I know these are both by @mozuo and definitely supposed to have different names (although I'm not sure exactly which versions - there've been many). They were not submitted to community core, that I can see, so were presumably harvested from the workshop or scraped from Twitter (is that re-enabled @zanzistar?). Actually it looks like a 3rd one with this name issue may have come from him too, as it happens (looked like this), or @Falchoin. Edit, this one (sorry, kinda side tracking with specific techs...:rolleyes:):

Mega Racer 5.png

Last edited: