[1.2][Co-op creative] Bugs in 'hover hockey' Com Core test

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
So it looks like there are a few issues that would currently get in the way of using TT co-op creative for multiplayer games, like this. Here's the time index where it was shown on stream and here's what I saw:

Save game attached. Puck and car techs posted here. Log file attached.

(1) Steering was wrong for @Matt on my racer techs, apparently. I've no idea why, I'd used pretty much the standard car scheme and had no issues myself. (It wasn't "invert reverse steering" setting, by any chance...? Because it shouldn't have been enabled.)

[Edit 2019-06-09: I think this was just inverted [A]+[D] key bindings in the "Car" scheme on the dev machine, as explained here.]

(2) My wheels had no traction in the pre-loaded race car (already in the save) that I switched to. From 1m28s. I could see the other players having this issue too. Loading up my own version of the exact same racer worked fine, though.

(3) The rotating anchor turrets where not in the same position on my client version as shown in the host world. Glitching out too, vibrating. Seen at 2m02s.

(4) Probably not bugs - as client, I couldn't set techs to neutral, only enemy. Can't send techs to inventory when a non-teamed tech is in range (not red enemy).

Attachments

Last edited: