[1.1] Weird explosive bolt bug on a large tech

Mindlessmrawesome

ok so in order to build my bigger ships, I decided I was sick of placing loose cabs on my ships and zooming in from there. I was sick of using build beam only to have my frames drop to 8 fps (and sometimes lower). So I devised a way to make it so I could zoom in on certain parts of a large and laggy tech without unanchoring it.

Behold... the Mindless Dominion Shipyards! (it's not done, and I can't finish it until this bug is patched)
screen659.png
This is a 4 piece massive multitech. One piece can elevate up and down so you don't whack your tech while build beaming, one piece moves across a pole left and right, one piece moves forward and backward across 2 poles, and the last piece is the scaffolding.
Here's the bug:
when you press x, 3 of the techs get created. The scaffolding and the forwards/backwards part I connected with a red block, because there's an issue when you disconnect those two... screen662.png
...it explodes.
The other three techs are fine, but that one just combusts. It is VERY weird.
Here's the snapshot:
Shipyard.png

Mindlessmrawesome

Mindlessmrawesome

Do you have a cab or ai on the disintegrating one?
Yes. In fact, one weird bug that happens when I release the disintegrating one is that the cab doesn't deploy it's wheels once it gets turned into a loose block. It just sits there in block form and I can't change my tech to it.

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hey there, I believe we used to have a bug where super large tech designs would disintegrate on explosive bolt activation, but that should be mostly fixed with improvements we've put into the game over time, I'll get this checked out.

Cheers!