[1.0][Xbox] Rare Bug report {unable to send techs to inventory}

Discussion in 'TT Stable & Console Bugs' started by Be-em, Sep 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Be-em

Be-em New Member

I recently got terratech for Xbox one and I am unable to transfer techs to inventory via options dial. I have nearly all maxed out licenses so I have done the mission to unlock the SCU and have a few SCUs. I have to manually remove the cab from the tech and place down a SCU to pick up all the blocks. I have tried making a new save, tried reinstalling and even downloaded it on my other Xbox to try and still am unable to transfer. This applies to any tech big or small

ZeroGravitas likes this.
  2. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

Hi @Be-em, thanks for teh report, I've added some information to your title, for easy reference. (I think the devs might also point you at their reporting template post.)

To clarify, you don't just have an enemy nearby blocking it? And you do have full access to inventory, after doing the "Turret Defence" mission, early on? (Sorry, silly little questions. Hopefully the devs will have more useful input.)

Be-em likes this.
  3. Be-em

Be-em New Member

@ZeroGravitas thank you for that, but yes I have full access to my inventory and I am long past turret defense. I have almost maxed out my licenses if that helps narrow down any questions. No enemies nearby either. I have followed the trouble shooting guide and even emailed them just waiting for a reply. I am on Xbox one just so you know.

ZeroGravitas likes this.
  4. kae

kae PAYLOAD STUDIOS

This one should be solved via email by Sammi, I believe this was a misunderstanding with how the game works :)

Please don't hesitate let us know if you're having any other issues with TerraTech, your feedback is also very important to us, so let us know if you think there should be anything we can improve or add!

ZeroGravitas likes this.