[1.0] weird spawn in bug

Discussion in 'TT Stable & Console Bugs' started by GalacticStorm_3, Sep 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. GalacticStorm_3

GalacticStorm_3 New Member

uh, so I might post this wrong but I just got onto the forums and I read the "bug reporting guidelines" thing :p so I hope this is right
    [Version Number][Platform] - Bug Title weird spawning in bug

Platform
    PC/Mac/Linux/XB1/PS4? PC

Game version 1.0.0.1

Frequency everytime I die/respawn/spawn

Game Mode all of them

Description ok, so.. I went into the sumo tech making mode and made a tech, with 1 cap 2 geocorp normal blocks 2 geocorp hover lifter and 4 5 way venture hover steerer's and then died with it in the sumo making mod, and now whenever I spawn in or die and spawn back on the normal campaign mode, creative mode and sumo making mode I spawn in as that take and no matter what I cant put it back to normal...

Steps to reproduce idk how I did it, all I did was make a tech, died a few times in sumo making mode bc of the hover lifters that pushed me off and now I just spawn in on any worlds/gamemodes and im that tech.. and I cant just make a normal or another tech to stop it from making that one and make the new one, but it wont work

has this happened to anyone else? and if a dev is seeing this, can it be fixed? I cant play campaign bc of this.. and I have 150 hours on the game in 2weeks.. so I kinda like the game ;) its amazing <3 but I cant play it bc then hover lifters stop me from being able to build beam me then I get to far from the starter stuff and cant keep going...

sign-me a loyal forever playing player ;)

Additional files
    Place any links to any additional files you cannot attach to the post here!

2. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

Hey @GalacticStorm_3 - thanks for posting your problem.

Has this weird issue persisted between totally exiting and restarting the game? (And/or you PC?)

If this all happened in one game session, could you please upload your "output_log.txt" file to this thread. You can find it in: "C:\Users\[Windows_User]\AppData\LocalLow\Payload\TerraTech".

Or if you have restarted the game at least once and are still having the issue, don't worry about that.

You might try emptying the game's "Cache" files. Everything in: "C:\Users\[Windows_Username]\Documents\My Games\TerraTech\Cache" is fine to just delete.

But I always recommend you make a backup copy of the contents of "Saves" and "Snapshots", anyway. Found in: "C:\Users\[Windows_Users]\Documents\My Games\TerraTech".

Good luck.:)

I added "[1.0]" to the thread title for future reference.

3. GalacticStorm_3

im gonna be completely honest.. I did not understand any of that.. xD sorry :p idk how to get to those files

4. GalacticStorm_3

nvm, I fixed it <3 thank you for helping :D we're lucky to have good and nice moderators ^^

Django likes this.
  5. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

I'm glad to hear that. What did you do, may I ask? Did it just fix itself? (For the reference of others who may have the same thing, etc.)

kae and Django like this.