[1.0][PS4] unreadable saves

Discussion in 'TT Stable & Console Bugs' started by Borderlands__265, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Borderlands__265

so this may be a little difficult to explain but I seem to have randomly encountered an issue where I am unable to load or continue any previous save I had in the game I only have had one incident where my ps4 completely crashed while I was playing last night but I was able to keep playing after it crashed and even this morning it was working perfectly fine but tonight I can't load or continue any progress, I have tried

-restarting the application many times

-restarting the ps4

-uploading save data to the online storage

-deleting then downloading data from the online storage

-deleting unneeded save data

-and finally completely deleting and re downloading the entire application

So if there is anything I can possibly do let me know I don't want to make a new save in case mine can be recovered, plus I don't want saves getting mixed. And lastly it has said nothing about being corrupted. Thank you very much for your time I hope to hear back

2. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

Thanks coming here to make yout report, @Borderlands__265. Sorry to hear about this major problem you're having with the game.

There's been some similar sounding issues reported with the PC version, but I'm sorry, I know nothing about how to trouble shoot on consoles.

You'll probably have to wait until the devs are back in the office on Monday, for a meaningful response. Sorry. (@kae, @Sammi.)

I've added "[PS4]" to the thread title, for reference.

#2 ZeroGravitas, Aug 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  3. Borderlands__265

Thank you very much just hope this gets fixed as soon as possible, keep up the awesome work!

#3 Borderlands__265, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2018
    ZeroGravitas likes this.
  4. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

5. Django

Django PAYLOAD STUDIOS

Hi @Borderlands__265 , I just wanted to chime in and say that our QA have read your report and added a ticket to our internal database, even if there was no response posted here.

I'm sorry to hear you've had an issue with your save data disappearing, that's the worst to happen to a player!
    Unfortunately it sounds like you've tried most ways a temporary problem might be fixed, so I'm fearful for the state of your save data.

We've got a report of snapshots sometimes not being visible that resolved itself on restart, but unfortunately it sounds like that's not the case for you.
    I'm going to be looking into this area to avoid having this happen to any other players.

AstraTheDragon and ZeroGravitas like this.