[1.0][PS4] Save Deletion

Fix?

• This should get fixed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

n2galactic

Spammer of Megatons
Aug 18, 2018
That's twice now the entire game data (All world saves, all snapshots, all gauntlet records ...) has been completely erased.
The first time, I had just finished a mission and was collecting the loot when the game crashed. I restarted it to find that everything (see above) was gone.
Since I don't have official crash reports and whatnot here's some situation description if it helps; I had a base that was within sight, I was in a flats biome but near mountains, I was pretty close to the block cap. (4800/5000~) Hope all that helps.
Second deletion. I was loading my save when I noticed it was taking way too long. (891,479,188x longer than usual) I restarted the game. Continue button was gone. Game was unresponsive but the background fight was playing as usual. I noticed that "X - select" was replaced with "Return - Select" (Bottom of the screen.) (Game thought I had keyboard?)

Aug 18, 2018
Happened to me too and my buddies, it doesn't delete them it just for some reason doesn't realize they're there, my second game has ran fine, only difference this time is keeping minimal saves games, I just save over my previous save. Have you kept many game saves? Unsure if this is the problem lol

Reactions: ZeroGravitas

Galrex

Possibilist
Oct 31, 2017
steamcommunity.com
From the tags it says it's on PS4 (console). Suggestion: it's better to add "[1.0] [PS4]" to the title so that it's clear for the devs to look at.:)

There are reportedly other report here in the forum about unable to load save on PS4. Could be related to this one.

Last edited:

n2galactic

Spammer of Megatons
Aug 18, 2018
Happened to me too and my buddies, it doesn't delete them it just for some reason doesn't realize they're there, my second game has ran fine, only difference this time is keeping minimal saves games, I just save over my previous save. Have you kept many game saves? Unsure if this is the problem lol
I kept only my manual save and the autosave.

Sammi

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Oct 9, 2017
@n2galactic can you confirm if your data has been wiped from your system? As @Borderlands__265 reported, their data is still present in their system but the game is not able to read them for some reason.
We want to make sure this is the same issue so we can narrow down the cause of it.
Can any of you guys please email in one of the saves to help@payloadstudios.com? This can be done by transferring the file from your PS4 via a USB. This isn't ideal but we want to check every possibility since this is a very difficult issue to tackle. Many thanks!