[1.0] PS4 - Display Adjustment

Discussion in 'TT Stable & Console Bugs' started by Drexl, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Drexl

Drexl New Member

Need display adjustment in options, game is cutting off on bottom and top of the screen.

ZeroGravitas likes this.
  2. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

Thanks for making this thread.:)

Is this the same issue as in this report? Scaling? For different aspect ratio screens? (Albeit on a different console, of course.)

I've added "[1.0]" to this thread title.

3. kae

kae PAYLOAD STUDIOS

I'm going to quote my reply to a similar report on this but for XB1, please let me know if this helps :)

Cheers!

4. Sun poison

Sun poison New Member

[​IMG] So for terra tech on PS4 I’m having some weird safe area/display area I can’t see like any of the buttons for the controls

It’s no time my hdmi it’s only for terra tech

#4 Sun poison, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2018
  5. ZeroGravitas

Please do not spam your questions, it will not get attention any faster and makes a mess.

I've merged all 5 of your thread posts into this one and removed the message from Jamie's profile. I've added "[PS4]" to the thread title too.

Anyway, as I replied to your private message:
    Also, what kind of image embed was that, which failed? If it's externally hosted you need to be sure to use the URL which includes the file extension (e.g. ".jpg"). Otherwise just drag-drop the image file to a new forum post (if it's under the 1MB file upload limit).

Try to provide us more information so we know what's going on in your game, if you want us to help you. Thanks.

#5 ZeroGravitas, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  6. Sun poison

Sun poison New Member

I also have a friend that has the game he’s having the same issue it’s like the games resolution isn’t right you can’t see the text at the bottom

7. ZeroGravitas

OK, so the display is cropping the game incorrectly. That sounds exactly like this thread I've now merged your thread with. (Originally titled "[PS4] Help".)

Does @kae's advice, above, help you? From this post about the same issues on XBox1.

8. Tamorr

Tamorr Well-Known Member

Mainly just want to note something, as my tv I am guessing is an older hd tv; not having an overscan option or similar far as I know.

I had to use my remote, which had a button "p.size" on it. Changing it from the 16:9 to fit the screen option in order to see the top/bottom of the screen. This is with a Samsung tv.