[1.0.3]Block list. (updated 2019/10/04) Includes (Old) R&D Save

Lost Ninja

Btw the save before wasnt ok for me because i wasn't in the unstable version, you may need to specify it's unstable in the topic title for avoid confusion ^^ (if it's still an unstable save ofc).

Anyways thanks for your work.
Good point though in fairness to me the OP does state the unstable version. I'll adjust the OP though.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
I can't remember for sure, but isn't the Trading Station technically made from blocks? If so, what happens if you try to use them?

Lost Ninja

I can't remember for sure, but isn't the Trading Station technically made from blocks? If so, what happens if you try to use them?
Mostly they're completely invisible, but otherwise function as expected. Two aren't the one that visually is the TP is the resource cannon and the GSO one at any rate functions as expected (not tried the GC since it was removed from the game (still can be found in the files just not in Campaign), when the mission board was a sort of bit sticking out of the side of the TP that was a functional block too (you could move it to your ow base... :)). And the terminal section was/is functional and visible.

Lost Ninja

And once again we have an update.

Spent some time working through GSO and GeoCorp to make sure that the blocks that are available in game are accurate. Added some information for energy values to Power Blocks (that have them). I plan on updating Venture, EXP & SPE when I have the energy (EXP & SPE will take time as I don't generally use them so have little interest).

While I will continue to keep unused or Deprecated blocks on the list up to date as many of them are now not able to be added into the game some of the data on them is very old. There is a large selection of blocks that I feel are being prepared for the full game release potentially with specific blocks for specific platforms. I'm unsure if the console blocks are in the PC release (or if they even exist) but I'm noticing blocks with WM, Humble & Steam tags (as well as optimised) these do seem different to their original counterpart (better models/textures). Humble & Steam are fairly obvious but could WM be Windows Media? And if so would that be for the Windows Store? I'll try and see if I can do a side by side comparison at some point too...

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
And once again we have an update.

Spent some time working through GSO and GeoCorp to make sure that the blocks that are available in game are accurate. Added some information for energy values to Power Blocks (that have them). I plan on updating Venture, EXP & SPE when I have the energy (EXP & SPE will take time as I don't generally use them so have little interest).

While I will continue to keep unused or Deprecated blocks on the list up to date as many of them are now not able to be added into the game some of the data on them is very old. There is a large selection of blocks that I feel are being prepared for the full game release potentially with specific blocks for specific platforms. I'm unsure if the console blocks are in the PC release (or if they even exist) but I'm noticing blocks with WM, Humble & Steam tags (as well as optimised) these do seem different to their original counterpart (better models/textures). Humble & Steam are fairly obvious but could WM be Windows Media? And if so would that be for the Windows Store? I'll try and see if I can do a side by side comparison at some point too...
I would like to hope that any platform specific blocks (or other objects) are also available on all other platforms. Surely it wouldn't cause copyright issues to contain information referencing other companies which which own a platform the game can be played on, would it?

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Really handy to be able to access definitive block stats. Good work. :)

Some small points on you thread presentation:

Initially I missed the links in the first post altogether. So if you could mark them clearly with a "Download Spreadsheet", etc, that would be great. And/or put the links right at the top of the post.

Also, a prominent last edited date, so that new-comers know it wasn't actually written in 2015.

If you edit the end of these dropbox links from "=0" to "=1" it will automatically start the download when you click on it, instead of trying to make people sign up and sign in (leaving them confused/frustrated). You could probably attach the files to the post too, no? (Instead of the interesting, but very old screenshots.)

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
Yay !

But what is edited ? the block list or the save ?
Cuz the save have the same gametime than the previous version (4h37m19s)

Last edited:

Lost Ninja

Oh so you are able to modify a .sav without change the gametime ? ;o
Save hasn't been updated, list has.

Save has blocks up to about 800 already there but blocks that don't exist yet don't appear. If/When the block total goes over 800 (or however many positions I have in the save (I forget exactly)) I'll have to edit the save and add another block array (or re-purpose the one with resources on it). As for played time that can be edited... most things can, but it's not something I ever bothered with TBH.