[1.0.3]Block list. (updated 2019/10/04) Includes (Old) R&D Save

Tamorr

Hmm... That venture windward thing looks like a booster of some kind. Unsure if actual is, but from the name it sounds like it.

Nice lovely look inside to have a cup of tea on the side. Very interesting to see. :)

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
lost ninja, those resources look a bit old as the chrome ones in the righthand side have been removed in the last few versions

Lost Ninja

No idea what is currently in the game, this was around 0.5 or so. As I'm currently working on doing a fairly major update of the list, to include resource costs. I may well go back and look at the resources again to see what is in game now... but not immediately. :)

FightBiscuit

Can you add some pics for the unpublished blocks in googledocs? Would be awesome.
And thank you for your work on this :)

Lost Ninja

Can you add some pics for the unpublished blocks in googledocs? Would be awesome.
And thank you for your work on this :)
Most of the unpublished blocks now (or last I looked) are in the depreciated section, and look like basic blocks often the GC 2x2x2, most of the pictures I've posted already show what can be seen. However I keep planning on doing a massive re-check through everything, but its work so haven't got round to it yet.

List updated to reflect changes in 0.6.0.7.

Lost Ninja

OP updated.
  • Added new blocks for 0.7.0.1
  • Switched to Excel Online
  • Not playing much TT so I don't know how much of the extra information I have to add manually will be added this time.

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
Hi again , when i try to load your R&D save it say me something like "the last saved game can't be found , save may be moved , rename or deletted".

Also btw i've make this if you want add it somewhere :
OldGeoCorpBossCab.png
(i search after their ID atm ^^ i'll edit if i found)
edit : seem be 38 and 39

Thank you again for your work ^^

Last edited:

Lost Ninja

Hi again , when i try to load your R&D save it say me something like "the last saved game can't be found , save may be moved , rename or deletted".

Also btw i've make this if you want add it somewhere :
View attachment 22685
(i search after their ID atm ^^ i'll edit if i found)
edit : seem be 38 and 39

Thank you again for your work ^^
Seems to work fine for me, I've re-saved and re-uploaded. I'll update the OP with a new link as well. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0pbu4tfz7ivrtd/0813_BlockArray_Test.sav?dl=0

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
Seems to work fine for me, I've re-saved and re-uploaded. I'll update the OP with a new link as well. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0pbu4tfz7ivrtd/0813_BlockArray_Test.sav?dl=0
Ok i think i know where the problem is , your save file is 0.8.1.3 version , and i've try to make a new save in R&D mode and it show as 0.8.1 , like if my game wasnt up to date (and after checking steam , i've the last version , so it's very strange).

After dont worry , it was more by curiosity , i've managed to unlock what i need so it's ok (GC old cab and npc block) , and the problem with this save game must be related to me , not you.

Lost Ninja

And a quick update. Updated to current Live 0.8.2

Hawkeye should now be correct which it really really wasn't before. At some point in the past I have managed to mix the internal "real name" and the in game names up so that, HE was even worse where while block ID's were largely correct, the internal name was mostly incorrect. I hadn't noticed (the update process generally is a copy/paste/search/replace process) so I only noticed when I tried to get some blocks in game which were incorrect. Sorry. ;)

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
Btw the save before wasnt ok for me because i wasn't in the unstable version, you may need to specify it's unstable in the topic title for avoid confusion ^^ (if it's still an unstable save ofc).

Anyways thanks for your work.