No idea what is currently in the game, this was around 0.5 or so. As I'm currently working on doing a fairly major update of the list, to include resource costs. I may well go back and look at the resources again to see what is in game now... but not immediately.
Most of the unpublished blocks now (or last I looked) are in the depreciated section, and look like basic blocks often the GC 2x2x2, most of the pictures I've posted already show what can be seen. However I keep planning on doing a massive re-check through everything, but its work so haven't got round to it yet.
Ok i think i know where the problem is , your save file is 0.8.1.3 version , and i've try to make a new save in R&D mode and it show as 0.8.1 , like if my game wasnt up to date (and after checking steam , i've the last version , so it's very strange).
After dont worry , it was more by curiosity , i've managed to unlock what i need so it's ok (GC old cab and npc block) , and the problem with this save game must be related to me , not you.
Hawkeye should now be correct which it really really wasn't before. At some point in the past I have managed to mix the internal "real name" and the in game names up so that, HE was even worse where while block ID's were largely correct, the internal name was mostly incorrect. I hadn't noticed (the update process generally is a copy/paste/search/replace process) so I only noticed when I tried to get some blocks in game which were incorrect. Sorry.